Paratus People Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Paratus People

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paratus People

Business Services Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Paratus People (Bristol, England) in June 2019.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with the Resource Manager, followed by a face-to-face interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager and the CEO.

I was then invited to come into the office and meet the rest of the team before accepting the job offer.

Talent Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paratus People (Bristol, England) in May 2019.

Interview

Initial interview via video chat,, followed by a secondary interview in person. once passed a trial period of roughly 2 hours this involved demonstrating phone manner and skills to overcome objections and the questions that you would ask.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to get in to recruitment   1 Answer

Talent Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paratus People (Bristol, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Initial Phone call which explores your experience's and why you would be interested in the role. This is followed by a face to face which goes further into your ambitions surrounding recruitment. Finally you have a trail day to get a flavour of the role and see if it is something you would be right for (lots of fun as the office is a full of lovely people!)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.