Parker Hannifin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Parker Hannifin Interview Questions

Interviews at Parker Hannifin

2.7

Engineer I Interview

Interview

The Initial interview screening requires a group phone call to speak to representatives from the company. In my experience, I felt as if they were not interested in my candidacy during the entire conversation.

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macedonia, OH (US)

Application

I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Macedonia, OH (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The interview was a group panel over a Zoom session. A manager showed up late to the interview.

The panel could not answer basic questions about the job description.

They offered the position verbally over the phone, but then revoked the position before providing an offer letter.

It is unclear if this was really a Parker Hannifin interview as they couldn't answer basic questions as to what the application of the control systems was to be used for. If it really was, they are clearly trying to figure out some basic questions (i.e. who, what, when, where, why or how).

Interview Questions

• 1) Would you be comfortable with this job?   1 Answer

Technical Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin.

Interview

During covid: First there was a phone screen, then 2 weeks later I had an interview with 2 managers via zoom. I found out within a week that they would not extend an offer.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Cleveland, OH (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The process seemed very standard, basic conversations about the staff wanting to get to know you and your passions (refreshing). Some slightly technical questions but the majority were aimed at seeing the person for who they are.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions: name a time you faced a challenge, how did you overcome it and what was the result   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I interviewed on the phone two times with two different people. I went for an in person interview. I was asked about previous experience all three interviews. I was told about the position somewhat on the phone and more in depth in person to person interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview was good. I was asked about previous experience and I was told about the position and I was told that I was final two candidate   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin.

Interview

They took me in a room with 5 people in 2 team selling and project. The interview went really easy. They were super chill and nice and taking it slowly.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Cleveland, OH (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I spoke to an analyst on the phone for about 30 minutes so they could make sure I was interested in the position. Then the final round of the interview was held at the company's headquarters in Cleveland. I got to meet the managers in charge of the program and I also had four rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the first steps you would take in pricing a new product?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Leadership Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Cleveland, OH (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Most unconventional and annoying process ever. Talked to multiple recruiters at multiple career fairs, got a phone interview about two weeks later, and an interview in another two weeks. The interview was with 9 interviewers. (20 minute interviews with 4 groups of 2 interviers and 1 single interviewer.) It was a bit overwhelmining but the interiview was pretty easy and casual. Almost all of the interviewers were easy to talk to and I thought it went really well. The recruiters were also really great. I even was able to put in an expense form to cover my trip to Clevland. I left excited then waited. I followed up a couple times getting minimal responses if any. After 9 weeks I finaly got a no. I never had to wait that long and was pretty dissapointed with the feedback.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic stuff. The interview was so long ago I don't remeber anything.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin.

Interview

It was straight forward where they asked you a few behavioral questions. The appointment date ended up being pushed back more and more. There weren't any technical questions. The person interviewing me was nice, he seemed kind of tired though.

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

They asked my very relevant questions that were highly connected to the job position as well as relevant to my experiences and skill sets from my resume. They also did a very good job in explaining the daily process and routines of the personnel within their department which helped me formulate a series of good questions to ask them in regards to the details of various certain tasks accomplished on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• What are some electronics test equipment that you are familiar in working with?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.