Partnerize Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Partnerize Interview Questions

2.5

Sort:

Business Development Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Partnerize in October 2017.

Interview

I applied to this position through a recruiting firm so first I had to talk to my recruiter. The interview process consisted of mostly behavioral questions. After I passed this round, I scheduled an interview with the CRO. However the communication channels are very weak and PH tends to respond late to emails/interview requests. The process takes very long and unfortunately it doesn't feel professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you think you'll succeed in a sales position? Why do you want to get into sales? What was the hardest thing you had to do in your life? What was your biggest success? Are you willing to work long hours?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Partnerize (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I'd like to say more but after applying and receiving an enthusiastic response from them for an interview, I responded with available times. After following up a few days later, I was bluntly emailed that Performance Horizon does not meet with any candidates who are currently unemployed -- you must be employed at the time of application. They closed their email with a 'Sorry', so that was something. Disappointed at the short sightedness of a company that is struggling in SF to be so dismissive of a potential employee because my last company closed, but hey, it's their hiring process. So hopefully this will save your time if you're thinking of applying -- make sure you have a job already.

Interview Questions

• Didn't get much far beyond 'what have you been doing since your last job ended?'   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Partnerize (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was shorter than most. Call with the recruiter, call with the VP and then a serious of onsite with multiple contacts in the company. The whole process took 2 weeks, and at the was fairly standard. The questions they asked were not typical, but were thought provoking and if you prepare should not be too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe what we do to me as if you were describing it to someone off that does not know about digital marketing.   1 Answer

Account Manager/Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Partnerize (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter, Phone interview with Sales Manager and then In person interview with both Sales Managers. I couldn't have done better in my interview. I knew about the industry, had great experience, and got great feedback from both managers after my phone and in-person interviews. They pretty much told me that next steps would be to ask the rest of the team for advice if I wish to speak with them before moving forward. After a perfect interview, I get an email from the recruiter saying they decided not to proceed because they felt I did not have enough experience. They knew my experience from the beginning and decided to proceed. Why would you waste my time and wait until the end to decide? And Why act as if you were about to give me the job. Both managers also did not respond to a single one of my follow-up emails after each interview ( I sent close to 5 total throughout the entire process)

Interview Questions

• Why Performance Horizon? Why do you want to join a start-up? Do you think you will have trouble at a smaller company because you no longer have a big name behind you?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Partnerize.

Interview

First interview was phone, 2nd in office with the head a director and manager. 3rd interview 45 minute presentation.
    The instructions for the presentation could have been clearer.

Friendly office and friendly staff. Everyone seemed very switched on and enjoyed what they were doing.

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Partnerize (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Submitted my CV through indeed.com, was emailed by the company asking if I would like to have a "chat". Process took 1 hour, interview and short written exercise. I wasn't told when I'd hear the outcome, but it took me emailing them 2 weeks after interview to get an answer. And when I finally got my rejection it was a generic email and no specific feedback. I found this very disappointing as I had traveled from Scotland to Newcastle for the interview and given them an hour of my time, and they can't even give me useful feedback.

Client Delivery Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Partnerize (Newcastle, England).

Interview

Relaxed, felt comfortable. A few questions about myself, then job and experience related questions. Some surrounding processes and projects I've worked on, and some about how I work with others in a team and what I find important in a work place.
    Some questions were difficult to answer, but the environment was comfortable and I didn't feel overly nervous.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.