Pernod Ricard Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pernod Ricard Interview Questions

Interviews at Pernod Ricard

2.9

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Interview

Two phone screenings and four in-site interviews, one with the hiring manager, commercial director, HR and the last one with the Managing Director. Very friendly and standard process. The day after the last interview I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the brand of our portfolio you like the most and why?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Interview

I applied online through their company website. I was sent an email to complete a recorded video interview in place of a phone screening. After the video interview, I received a call back to do an in person with the hiring manager.

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard (Fort Smith, AR (US)).

Interview

I was brought on as a 'temp-to-hire' and wasn't interviewed for the permanent position for several months. When I had it, there were all the managers from the different Finance department present as well as the Finance Director at the time.

Interview Questions

• When speaking about my previous employer and my responsibilities there, I mentioned that I assisted her with setting up new businesses. They asked me what did I do if I didn't know how to do a certain task.   1 Answer

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard (Paris, ID (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

2 interviews HR and Manager... Then went to their offices to know the team
    No tests, no business case just questions about the industry.
    Process took around 6 weeks, quite quick
    Referrals needed

Interview Questions

• Questions about culture and company culture are important
      Knowledge of the industry
      Typical interview I'd say   Answer Question

Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I was located by a recruiter and after a few phone interviews with first the recruiter I went through three rounds of interviews at the office location. Everyone I met was extremely professional. The interview questions were based on my previous experience and my skill sets. While I was offered the job ultimately it was for a contracted position (which they repeatedly advised me of so no surprises there) and I had been offered a full-time position with another company. Had I not I would have definitely taken the position at Pernod Ricard, regardless of the length of the position. Looks like a great company to work.

Interview Questions

• What within my previous work experience made me feel like I would be a good fit for the position (in regards to working with multiple departments)?   2 Answers

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard in March 2016.

Interview

Overall interview questions were based on the case interview on the key product of their product portfolio. They gave the background information, target consumers, consumer profile and key activation for you to provide marketing activation within their business unit.

Interview Questions

• How to compete with Hennessy in meal occasion development?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Interview

- 30 min

- classical interview questions as strengths/weaknesses , long term plan etc...

First got an email for first contact , then waited for 3 weeks , had to send follow up email, finally got my interview (phone) and waited 3 more weeks for an answer / job offer.

Overall positive experience , just too bad that big corporations don't always respond in time and make you wait ...

Interview Questions

• - why do you think Pernod Ricard is one of the worlds leader in such a competitive market ?   2 Answers

Shopper Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Interview

Human Resource manager was very nice but was interrupted a few times throughout. Questions were direct and sometimes general. Decision making process is a lengthy one. Did not hear back on whether I would be called back for a second round of interviews for several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Please describe relevant past experience and how it apples to the role.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pernod Ricard.

Interview

Underwent 4 interviews - department heads of HR, Sales, Marketing and final interview with CEO. Interview questions were heavily focused on how one may easily fit into a conservative/traditional sales-oriented company culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a team, which is mostly composed of incompetent staffs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always negotiate and do not settle for less than what you expect. If you don't negotiate and simply accept an offer, I'm sure it'll come back to you, especially during the first 3 months when you're trying to adjust into a new culture.

IT Manager Interview

Interview

Tough to get throught Interview process as we have multiple rounds of Interviews across multiple days. Functional Technical and Business people interview for any positions. 3 round on 3 day phone, one one and a panel

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.