Pimlico Plumbers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Pimlico Plumbers

2.4

Health and Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of meeting two key members of staff and answering open questions. I gave a good account of myself and thought that I covered most things. It is important to remain calm and professional and to answer the questions clearly and confidently.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage health & safety at Pimlico Plumbers   1 Answer

Apprentice Gas Compliance Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by Wendy, she was friendly and approachable, I straight away felt comfortable. Wendy asked me questions about my hobbies and interests, why I wanted the job, explained a typical day for me in the role. The environment was so friendly which made me feel more relaxed during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose an apprenticeship rather than going to college?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview was okay-ish however the interviewer seemed inexperienced and would definitely benefit from formal training.

No real questions about my experience were asked. It took more of an informal route, about what I do on weekends, my interests, what I think of Charlie Mullins??? Not sure how that is relevant in any way.

100% the strangest interview I've been to in a long time.

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied for job online received a phone call had a telephone interview for about 30 mins about why I was applying for the job and why did I leave my previous job. Then I was asked to come in for a 1 - 1 interview.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

You get a call and get offered an interview, during the interview process you have an interview with one of the recruitment team and discuss what the job is about. After you go to the control room and see what is expected and how they work.

Bookin Operatve Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England).

Interview

Meeting with HR manager for one on one interview and 1 hour work trial in control room to see how works and if I would be happy in that environment and to show them my skills so they would hire me

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

sent my cv online, found pimlico through the apprentice scheme on the GOV, Got a call for an interview. The interview well and i started worked 2 days later

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Pimlico plumbers   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

The whole process only took a couple of days, so make sure you’re keen. You need to look sharp as they are strong about first impressions.
    The recruitment team are lovely.

Roofer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Telephones to enquire about vacancies and was asked to email CV over after they have looked at it and they deem you to be suitably qualified
    They asked to attend interview at office

Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

A bit uncomfortable but despite the red flags I did try as I needed a job!
    This was a job I could do in my sleep but the I get interviewer kept mentioning my lack of recruitment experience (4 years) and wanted to know the exact salary I had earned in every job prior.
    I died a bit inside when he started to talk about discrimination as one of my parents is Portuguese.
    Interviewer came across as very sexist and mentioned that I seem like a "fiery" lady - awkward.
    I was relieved that I didn't have to lower my standards and wear that horrific uniform - I wouldn't have been able to look myself in the mirror.
    When I asked for feedback i just got a generic email.

Interview Questions

• We don't hire people with foreign accents are you OK to discriminate?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.