Pimlico Plumbers Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pimlico Plumbers

Anonymous Employee in Lambeth, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (Lambeth, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Had to have a covid test before the interview could progress. interview was simple and informative, lots of information given about the company, was made to feel very comfortable and relaxed, was made aware of another position that was available that I actually preferred, was offered the job the same day

Interview Questions
  • Made aware of a different position available
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

The interview process consisted of meeting two key members of staff and answering open questions. I gave a good account of myself and thought that I covered most things. It is important to remain calm and professional and to answer the questions clearly and confidently.

Interview Questions
  • How would you manage health & safety at Pimlico Plumbers

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

I was interviewed by Wendy, she was friendly and approachable, I straight away felt comfortable. Wendy asked me questions about my hobbies and interests, why I wanted the job, explained a typical day for me in the role. The environment was so friendly which made me feel more relaxed during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why did I choose an apprenticeship rather than going to college?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview was okay-ish however the interviewer seemed inexperienced and would definitely benefit from formal training. No real questions about my experience were asked. It took more of an informal route, about what I do on weekends, my interests, what I think of Charlie Mullins??? Not sure how that is relevant in any way. 100% the strangest interview I've been to in a long time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

Applied for job online received a phone call had a telephone interview for about 30 mins about why I was applying for the job and why did I leave my previous job. Then I was asked to come in for a 1 - 1 interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

You get a call and get offered an interview, during the interview process you have an interview with one of the recruitment team and discuss what the job is about. After you go to the control room and see what is expected and how they work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Meeting with HR manager for one on one interview and 1 hour work trial in control room to see how works and if I would be happy in that environment and to show them my skills so they would hire me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

sent my cv online, found pimlico through the apprentice scheme on the GOV, Got a call for an interview. The interview well and i started worked 2 days later

Interview Questions
  • How did you hear about Pimlico plumbers

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

The whole process only took a couple of days, so make sure you’re keen. You need to look sharp as they are strong about first impressions. The recruitment team are lovely.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pimlico Plumbers (London, England, England) in Oct 2017

Interview

Telephones to enquire about vacancies and was asked to email CV over after they have looked at it and they deem you to be suitably qualified They asked to attend interview at office

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews