Pindrop Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pindrop Interview Questions

Updated 8 Dec 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Swift and professional, screening was quickly followed by conference with hiring manager, a tech challenge and panel interviews. Interviewed with pretty much role, interviews were were focused on both cultural and technical. Offer came shortly after.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter, and scheduled a phone interview

Interviewer was very polite and responsive, easy and enjoyable to talk to

Phone interview included general questions, as well as a straightforward coding challenge

Summer Technical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pindrop.

Interview

I applied by speaking to a recruiter at a career fair. Got an email couple days later asking me to come in and interview. The actual interview was with one engineer, and the process was very smooth and efficient, and they communicated with me throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Asked one whiteboard problem which was fairly simple, however, try to make sure you find the optimal solution. Also asked a couple questions about things on my resume and overall behavioral questions from a technical standpoint, such as most difficult bug I've had to solve on a past project.   Answer Question

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pindrop.

Interview

Pindrop came to visit our campus. Got a call the next day for an half an hour interview with a recruiter. The interview was easy and went good, but I received a reject after around 20 days. Apparently, most of the guys did.

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pindrop (Gainesville, FL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I had the interview after being selected in the campus career fair. The interview lasted for 30 mins with three sections in Networking, Linux systems and MySQL. I got the result within a week.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

The technical screen by the recruiter was one of the worst interview experience I have ever had. The non-technical recruiter probably googled javascript questions 10 mins before the call. If you cannot understand the answers of the applicant then why ask them. My outlook of the organization came of as pretentious and insincere.

If you are not desperate find another place

Interview Questions

• You have a decade of experience , so tell me what is the CSS box model?   1 Answer
    • Step 2: work on a 10 hour project and submit code so we can quiz you on it. Oh and it has to be fully unit tested. Take all the time you need   1 Answer
    • what is the "this" keyword?   1 Answer

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The first step was six telephone interviews. Next, they flew me to Atlanta for seven back-to-back one-to-one interviews. Several of the in-person interviewers appeared disinterested during the meetings. After 13 successful interviews, I received positive feedback about my qualifications and said they would be interviewing additional candidates. After an additional two months of following up, I found out only after contacting them, that they had withdrawn the job requisition and would not be hiring.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Pindrop?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

- coding project
    - phone interview with coding
    - on-site interview with 2 technical and 1 non-technical interview
    - these are some more words so glassdoor doesn't complain that there are less than 30 words

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pindrop.

Interview

I met the recruiters at an oncampus, and they invited me for an oncampus interview. The oncampus interview was pretty easy. They replied pretty quickly, and then invited me for an onsite interview. The onsite interview is easy as well, if you are well prepared. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Cannot share because of NDA.   1 Answer

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pindrop.

Interview

Applied online, they schedule me for a phone interview and never called. I tried to contact HR lady, but she did not reply. Not sure if they hire non-white people at Atlanta office.

Interview Questions

• No question asked HR lady never called.   1 Answer

Pindrop Response

16 Feb 2017 – Talent Acquisition

We regret you feel you did not receive the appropriate follow-up, we work hard to ensure no applicant falls through the cracks. It's also our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to both... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.