Pindrop Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pindrop Interview Questions

Updated 14 Mar 2018

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

1) phone chat 2) take-home coding challenge 3) phone technical interview 4) in-person interview. Acquistion person clearly communicated all steps of process, take-home challenge was appropriate, technical interview as well

Researcher Audio Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pindrop in February 2018.

Interview

I have a phone interview with a recruiter first, we just talk about my resume and some basic behavior question, like why do you like Pindrop. Then they send me a homework to complete, which is about machine learning and signal processing. I have 2 hours to do it.

Interview Questions

• Machine Learning Project: using Python and Scikit-learn to do classification.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Swift and professional, screening was quickly followed by conference with hiring manager, a tech challenge and panel interviews. Interviewed with pretty much role, interviews were were focused on both cultural and technical. Offer came shortly after.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter, and scheduled a phone interview

Interviewer was very polite and responsive, easy and enjoyable to talk to

Phone interview included general questions, as well as a straightforward coding challenge

Summer Technical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pindrop.

Interview

I applied by speaking to a recruiter at a career fair. Got an email couple days later asking me to come in and interview. The actual interview was with one engineer, and the process was very smooth and efficient, and they communicated with me throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Asked one whiteboard problem which was fairly simple, however, try to make sure you find the optimal solution. Also asked a couple questions about things on my resume and overall behavioral questions from a technical standpoint, such as most difficult bug I've had to solve on a past project.   Answer Question

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pindrop.

Interview

Pindrop came to visit our campus. Got a call the next day for an half an hour interview with a recruiter. The interview was easy and went good, but I received a reject after around 20 days. Apparently, most of the guys did.

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pindrop (Gainesville, FL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I had the interview after being selected in the campus career fair. The interview lasted for 30 mins with three sections in Networking, Linux systems and MySQL. I got the result within a week.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

The technical screen by the recruiter was one of the worst interview experience I have ever had. The non-technical recruiter probably googled javascript questions 10 mins before the call. If you cannot understand the answers of the applicant then why ask them. My outlook of the organization came of as pretentious and insincere.

If you are not desperate find another place

Interview Questions

• You have a decade of experience , so tell me what is the CSS box model?   1 Answer
    • Step 2: work on a 10 hour project and submit code so we can quiz you on it. Oh and it has to be fully unit tested. Take all the time you need   1 Answer
    • what is the "this" keyword?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

- coding project
    - phone interview with coding
    - on-site interview with 2 technical and 1 non-technical interview
    - these are some more words so glassdoor doesn't complain that there are less than 30 words

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pindrop.

Interview

I met the recruiters at an oncampus, and they invited me for an oncampus interview. The oncampus interview was pretty easy. They replied pretty quickly, and then invited me for an onsite interview. The onsite interview is easy as well, if you are well prepared. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Cannot share because of NDA.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.