Pindrop Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pindrop Interview Questions

Updated 2 Aug 2018

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pindrop in March 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call through a referral. Mostly it was like a discussion, first the interviewer explained about their projects, then moved on to coding round. The question was some thing like given n 2D points, find the nearest point from the orgin. Bruteforce answer was the first thing attempted then tried to elaborate on improving complexity.
    Full Question: Given set of n two dimensional points, then find the kth nearest point from origin, follow up is to work on improving complexity

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pindrop.

Interview

I had a telephonic interview where it included Hr and technical questions, it was more of technical. The Hr questions included more about your previous work. What do you know about the company also matters

Interview Questions

• What is the diff b/w list, tuple and dictionary   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Swift and professional, screening was quickly followed by conference with hiring manager, a tech challenge and panel interviews. Interviewed with pretty much role, interviews were were focused on both cultural and technical. Offer came shortly after.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pindrop.

Interview

1)Applied during the career fair for students
    1) Got a call for on campus interview from the career fair. Got through with it.
    2) Call back for on site interview at their HQ in Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• 1) String manipulation
      2) Logical questions
      3) Python language questions
      4) Linux   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pindrop.

Interview

I met the recruiters at an oncampus, and they invited me for an oncampus interview. The oncampus interview was pretty easy. They replied pretty quickly, and then invited me for an onsite interview. The onsite interview is easy as well, if you are well prepared. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Cannot share because of NDA.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

- coding project
    - phone interview with coding
    - on-site interview with 2 technical and 1 non-technical interview
    - these are some more words so glassdoor doesn't complain that there are less than 30 words

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter, and scheduled a phone interview

Interviewer was very polite and responsive, easy and enjoyable to talk to

Phone interview included general questions, as well as a straightforward coding challenge

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was well planned, and easy to navigate. It was definitely challenging, but challenging on a technical level, and not on an HR level. I thoroughly appreciate their process.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst mistake you ever made, and how did you grow from it?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

The technical screen by the recruiter was one of the worst interview experience I have ever had. The non-technical recruiter probably googled javascript questions 10 mins before the call. If you cannot understand the answers of the applicant then why ask them. My outlook of the organization came of as pretentious and insincere.

If you are not desperate find another place

Interview Questions

• You have a decade of experience , so tell me what is the CSS box model?   1 Answer
    • Step 2: work on a 10 hour project and submit code so we can quiz you on it. Oh and it has to be fully unit tested. Take all the time you need   1 Answer
    • what is the "this" keyword?   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pindrop (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Two phone interviews, questions at average depth but focused on topic, even Hr knows well what the company does, very good impression in general. Then a day worth of interviews on site face to face, evaluated on exposition of subjects, deep level of detail questions, punctual cases evaluated

Interview Questions

• How did you work in an agile development team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was normal, you have to know what the salaries are on the area but it was a fair negotiation, overall satisfied with it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.