Pioneer Natural Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pioneer Natural Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Pioneer Natural Resources

2.5

Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pioneer Natural Resources (Midland, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Two groups of two persons each, first group had a great interview process questions and all. Second group, same questions basically but definitely felt a more hostile and dry environment, did not take much time trying to know about me, although I had excellent references and had been a former employee for several years. Even felt HR lady unprofessionalism on second group as if trying to just finish up and lack of interest from beginning.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions when in men's restroom in-between panel grouping   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pioneer Natural Resources (Norman, OK (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was a very casual conversation. Did ask technical questions based off your resume. The interview was just them wanted to get to know you more. It was a phone interview and the first time I talked to a recruiter and then I was schedule to do another interviews with two other people over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you worked in a group and had difficulties?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pioneer Natural Resources (Irving, TX (US)).

Interview

The interview was a very professional and a pleasant expereince. The recruiter and the hiring manager clearly explained what skills they were looking for. The facilities and the company culture were great!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenging project you led and what made it a challenge. What was the end result of the project?   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pioneer Natural Resources (Midland, TX (US)).

Interview

Good. Basic skills questions. Experience with different processes and measurement instruments and their application to the fundamentals of the position. Gave me a clear indication of expectations and what I would be doing in the position.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable I was working in a fast paced environment.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pioneer Natural Resources.

Interview

On Campus Career Fair and a 30 minute interview. The interview was me and two recruiters, and they went down your resume and later asked behavioral questions. Very nice and caring interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to get out of the internship?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pioneer Natural Resources (Odessa, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview with three people. Just went over my resume, and asked general questions about me. After the interview, it was said that they were going to get back to me within a week ,which never happened.

HR Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pioneer Natural Resources (Midland, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied for the position 2-3 months prior to being called for an interview. The Recruiter sent me an email template with the wrong name, most likely the person she emailed before me. I interviewed with three HR reps and the interview lasted around 30 minutes. I got an unwelcoming vibe from the interviewers and felt a little uncomfortable, which is surprising, because I've heard great things about Pioneer.

Oracle DRM Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pioneer Natural Resources (Irving, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from a staffing agency. The HR scheduled me for a telephonic interview with the lead recruiter within a week. The lead recruiter asked a whole bunch of behavioral questions for 45 mins. Cleared the behavioral round and I was called in for an onsite interview . The onsite interview was very casual, I had a panel of 3 managers from different departments and they asked me general questions from my resume or about Oracle DRM. I told them that I didn't have enterprise level experience in Oracle DRM but I was willing to learn. They said they would let me know if I was selected for the next round.
    They never called again, so I asked the HR for a feedback and he said that they wanted someone more experienced. Well that was fair enough. But I was super impressed with their benefits and free lunch everyday! Oh boy....
    Great company though.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pioneer Natural Resources (Irving, TX (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Position is contract. First round was a 30-minute phone interview with the hiring manager. Second round is a face-to face interview with a peer Project Manager and the hiring manager. Straightforward questions about project management, risk management, status tracking, requirements management. Very warm, friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the top 4-5 project artifacts and why?   Answer Question

Engineering Tech/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Pioneer Natural Resources (Irving, TX (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online. I received the phone screen in 10 days. Then I was invited to the onsite interview in two weeks. The onsite interview took four hours. I was asked basically about my resume, extension questions about my resume and several behavior questions.
    Then I waited for extra 3 weeks to receive their refusal feedback. It's truly a very UNPLEASANT experience

Interview Questions

• If someone resides in DFW area and works in Pioneer for 25 years. What is the total commute distance between his home and company in that 25 years?   1 Answer
    • what's your failure?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.