Plural Strategy Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Plural Strategy

Plural Strategy

Application

I interviewed at Plural Strategy

Interview

Online application was followed by a secondary online form with further questions and a test, then the interview was scheduled with a low-level consultant. Half behavioral and half market sizing, and firm was willing to provide great feedback after-the-fact.

Interview Questions
  • How would you define the size of the market for x product?
    Answer Question

Plural Strategy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plural Strategy

Interview

Three rounds of interview; mix of competency based questions and questions about motivations and previous experience for the first, a case study for the second, a problem solving exercise with more competency/motivational questions for the third.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Plural Strategy (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, which you reach if you pass: 1. CV + Cover Letter Screening, 2. Numerical Test, 3. Written commercial questions. First interview: 45 mins with a senior associate. One market-sizing + competency questions. Second interview: 35 mins with an Associate Director. Profit and loss case study. Third interview: 70 mins with the CEO. Complex market-sizing, commercial awareness & competency questions.

Interview Questions
  • First interview: Size the UK market for wedding vendors? Why plural? Why a boutique? Why strategy? Second: profit and loss case on a fish farming firm. Simple maths to compare to other firms and where relative inefficiencies exist or could be improved. Third: Size the global market for third-party information provided to hedge funds? What business do you like which has had success and why do you think it has been successful? Why plural? Why consulting? What do you like to do outside of academia and career-oriented activities?

Plural Strategy

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plural Strategy

Interview

Three rounds of interviews with analysts, associates, and partners. All of them are from England. I applied for the NY office. Each interview consists of a case and some standard behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Plural Strategy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Plural Strategy

Interview

3 rounds of interviews, all held over zoom roughly one hour long each. Questions about your CV, motivations followed by a case or market size followed by time to ask them questions.

Interview Questions
  • How much do asset management firms spend on 3rd party information per year globally.

Plural Strategy

Application

I interviewed at Plural Strategy

Interview

Mix of market sizing and full cases. Three rounds. Telephone interview. 2nd interview with a quant test and full case to analyze and present recommendations. Last round with partner and a case study again

Interview Questions
  • Analyse expansion options for a grill & meats chain in the US

Plural Strategy

Application

I interviewed at Plural Strategy

Interview

After the CV screening, you have to complete a verbal and numerical test and answer five motivational questions/ questions about yourself and your skills. If you are successful, you will be invited to the interview rounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Plural Strategy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plural Strategy

Interview

The interview was outsourced to the Cornell Partnership. It entailed several stages. First a 15-minute telephone interview. Upon success it was followed up by an online case study interview (I got to this stage). The last stage was directly with Plural.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about something interesting that you have read lately.
  • Estimate the UK market for the online streaming industry!

Plural Strategy

Application

I interviewed at Plural Strategy

Interview

I applied online sending in my application, After doing two tests, I got invited to the next stage which was the phone call interview with an outsourced hr company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Plural Strategy

Application

I interviewed at Plural Strategy

Interview

1st round interview - 30 minutes phone interview with a short market sizing with an analyst 2nd round interview(on campus) - 30 minutes behavior + case study with a associate from London.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews