Police Mutual Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 25 Jun 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Police Mutual

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lichfield, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Police Mutual (Lichfield, England) in April 2016.

Interview

One phone interview followed by a face to face interview with manager of the department and another member of the management team

Credit check and criminal background checks were conducted after face to face interview

Interview Questions

Public Relations Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Police Mutual (Birmingham, England) in October 2011.

Interview

After the approval of my application, attended the interview with lots of hope and full of energy. Told them my story in brief - regarding the different roles any lady has to go through.
    I was asked other usual questions re how my input would help the company.
    The best and important feedback I got from the Manager - when I asked that with my background and work experience how they felt confident that I was appropriate for the job.
    The reply I got was that as I had done so many things in life, they were sure I would be able to meet their expectations - hard work, sincerity, dedication and the will to learn and achieve the targets set out.

Interview Questions

• I was told that I would be very busy attending the clients on phone and giving brief details, plus sending out letters daily.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.