Pret A Manger Interview Questions

Updated 20 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Pret A Manger

2.0
HardAverageEasy
Found 188 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger (United States)

Interview

Very easy process was located in the shop and got answered back fairly quick. Easy questions with easy going boss no hard feelings and very comforting environment. casual wear but still professional

Interview Questions
  • What are your avalibilies during the week
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger (United States)

Interview

It was relatively easy and quick although the wait Time can be pretty long. The available times for interviews are pretty abundant and the interviewers are really nice as well.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have morning availability? we need more workers for morning shifts.
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger (United Kingdom)

Interview

Very easy! It was more like a chat to get to know you - not so much a grilling process. Just asked about customer service skills, examples of problem solving etc. and then "why do you want to work for Pret?"

Interview Questions
  • An example of good customer service, customer service skills, examples of problem solving etc. and then "why do you want to work for Pret?"
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (United Kingdom)

Interview

Managers need more training rather than only done by pret no communication skills at all all they want someone who look good and won’t say anything about their modern slavery pact

Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger (United Kingdom)

Interview

Online application followed up with an online situational judgement test and then finally interview with a manager at the Victoria Coffee shop, interview focused on your availability and why Pret. Finally one day trial at the store you are going to work for.

Interview Questions
  • How many hours are you available to work?
Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (Edinburgh, Scotland) in Mar 2020

Interview

2 Hour trial shift, enjoyable experience handling a mix of work throughout the place. The only negative was that the shift was early, 7-9 am. But shifts often start that early.

Interview Questions
Pret A Manger
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (United Kingdom)

Interview

First, you have to do an interview in the recruitment center. Then, you have an appointment in a shop and there you have to do a trial shift for two or three hours.

Interview Questions
Pret A Manger
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (United States)

Interview

You walk into the room and sign in while waiting for your name to be called along with other people in the waiting room. After they call your name, you sit in a booth and wait until an employer sits down to interview you. They’ll tell you a location to go to for your next interview or they’ll tell you that you will receive a call or email the next day by a certain time to let you know if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions
  • What hours are you available to work ?
  • How would your manager describe you in three words ?
  • What trains are closest to you ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indi, Karnataka
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (Indi, Karnataka) in Jan 2020

Interview

Interview was really amazing all the people were really good they are very plesant.people all around are very interesting.i would be like to work for the aviation industry if i could got selected

Interview Questions
Pret A Manger
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY) in Dec 2019

Interview

This place is no good none professional try to act like they professional lol after having me wait 2 hours to get interviewed & giving wrong information about a interview the day before. This company rather hire people who doesn’t have much experience & people who wasn’t dressing professionally show up to a interview wearing jeans, ugs,sneakers or boots.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 188 Interviews