Pret A Manger Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pret A Manger Interview Questions

Interviews at Pret A Manger

2.0

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pret A Manger.

Interview

You walk into the room and sign in while waiting for your name to be called along with other people in the waiting room. After they call your name, you sit in a booth and wait until an employer sits down to interview you. They’ll tell you a location to go to for your next interview or they’ll tell you that you will receive a call or email the next day by a certain time to let you know if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available to work ?   1 Answer
    • How would your manager describe you in three words ?   1 Answer
    • What trains are closest to you ?   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

This place is no good none professional try to act like they professional lol after having me wait 2 hours to get interviewed & giving wrong information about a interview the day before. This company rather hire people who doesn’t have much experience & people who wasn’t dressing professionally show up to a interview wearing jeans, ugs,sneakers or boots.

Kitchen Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pret A Manger.

Interview

Went to the hiring headquarters in Manhattan. Did a very easy interview and was told to move on to round 2. However, when I did the store interview, the manager said that she didn't have my availability since I'm in college. So, she said that she'll call the other pret's to see if they have my availability, but she failed to call me to update. So i completed the second interview for no reason.

Marketing Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pret A Manger.

Interview

They called me and asked me a questions regarding my resume (out of the blue, didn’t ask me if it was a good time, and it was pretty much an on the spot phone interview). Then I received an email asking me if I could come in for an in person interview the following week. The interview was very formal and wasn’t really conversational at all. The interviewers took notes on everything I said and I didn’t really feel like they were genuinely looking to get to know me. They asked me both basic and hard questions, and mentioned they were conducting second interviews the week after and that they will be in touch. Never heard from them after that. Very unprofessional and quite rude.

Interview Questions

• What is a marketing campaign you’ve seen recently that you liked and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Was only 15 minutes. I had the interview in the summer but they didn't hire me because I believe they had the idea that I only wanted a seasonal job, but I told them I wasn't completely sure if I could work during the fall as I commute to college, but I was willing to work that out with them. They said they'd get back to me and emailed me a while later saying I didn't get it. I already knew when I left the interview that I wasn't going to get hired though.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

It was a group of people waiting to be interviewed. 4-5 managers conducting the interview per person at different seating areas. Interview lasted about 15-20 minutes. 8 questions answered total. Come in prepared, knowledgeable & excited.

Interview Questions

• What are three qualities your old manager would use to describe you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quick the best thing to do is smile a lot . The second interview is easy as well because you are just meeting the people you are going to potentially work with. Also they help you find a store close to your train or/and bus line . They are willing to train you and over all a good company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pret A Manger.

Interview

pretty easy just be in a good mood and smile be extra and have some food before you start to help you think more clearly and you will get the job

Interview Questions

• have you ever dealt with a customer that was difficult?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I completed the application online and a few minutes later I received an email for an in person interview at the recruitment office. I went to the interview 2 days later and it was very simple. The recruiter was friendly. Only took about ten minutes. Later that day I received a call from the same recruiter to schedule my shop interview. I did the shop interview the following week. The shop interview was pretty much a brief interview with the store manager then I shadowed team members for about 2 hrs. After that the manager told me I could go home. The team was very welcoming & informative. I honestly had fun so I left pretty confident. A few days later I got an email with the job offer. The whole process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for pret   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult co worker   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question
    • If your manager could use 3 words to describe you what would they be?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I went to the hiring center where I sat with an interviewer for about 10 minutes. She asked very basic questions about what I am looking for and when I would be available.After the brief interview I was sent on my way.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.