Pret A Manger Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 213 of over 213 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Pret A Manger

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger

Interview

Very good vibes. They asked me about my previous experience and my availability. They show me the shop where I was supposed to work and my team. The shop was very busy in the morning.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember what they asked.
    Answer Question

Pret A Manger

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger

Interview

I applied online and then went to the pret job centre near Victoria station for an interview. and then I had a trial shift in a shop they allocated me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pret A Manger

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pret A Manger

Interview

Mass interview of about t0 people in main shop on Oxford street which was quite a way to travel for me . Did not get interviewed in shop I applied in

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pret A Manger

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger

Interview

Had an initial phone interview, got booked in for an in store interview and had a trial period of working there. The employees are lovely and the staff showed me around. It was a great opportunity to see what a job there would be like.

Interview Questions
  • They asked why I wanted to work at pret, how many hours was I looking at and if I was a student

Pret A Manger

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger

Interview

hr, technical, aptitude followed by test and case study to check the aptitude of the students. It was a good edxpereive since it was alll about learning and still keeping the fundamentals tight.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (London, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Quick., easy and simple had the practical interview on the same day as the face to face interview. Staff seem very nice to talk to. Manager was direct. I got the interview straight away was very great full he had given me fantastic feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pret A Manger

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger

Interview

The interview follows after online questionnaire and is very basic. There are many applicants, so to pass the online questionnaire you need to indicate full availability to work at the company

Interview Questions
  • Indicate your availability to work

Pret A Manger

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger

Interview

The interviewer asked me few general questions like “Tell me about yourself”, “Short term and long term goal”, “Are you willing to relocate”, “Do you have any gap in education or not”. After that, My interview is solely based on my projects. He asked me few questions related to my projects. At last, he asked me “Do you have any questions for me”. I asked him one question and after answering it my interview got over.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (London, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Really straightforward - went straight for a shop interview and it seemed I'd got the job before I'd even walked in because they were desperate for staff. They mainly wanted to know whether I could commit to full time and how soon I could start. I decided after my second shift at Pret that it wasn't for me - I wasn't super impressed with management and felt that they weren't really invested in me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pret A Manger

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger

Interview

1-to-1 lors du dépôt de CV en personne puis, un autre jour, j'ai passé quelques heures dans le shop pour voir les missions et si bonne entente avec les autres employés

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 213 Interviews