RM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

RM Interview Questions

Interviews at RM

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RM (London, England).

Interview

Stood up by interviewer. Unable to reach via their head office number. When i did manage to reach someone i was told only number they could give me is an 0845 (premium rate) so now i would have wasted time and money on this role)

Was told they had messed up their calendar and was down as the following day instead!

Recruiter did call me the following day and didn't really fill me with confidence. Just long awkward pauses.... you are meant to tell me about the role. No other feedback provided.. complete waste of time.

Seemed the interviewer "had me in mind" for another role... Did not acknowledge i had applied for a site based role but instead thought i was "interested" in. 4.5k less role being field engineer.

After the unprofessional standing me up, god only knows what cv or notes he had in front of him!

Head -HR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RM.

Interview

The initial screening went pretty well. I was told about the JD and briefed about the role. I was asked to do the case study and invited to the office. The interview panel had the CEO & the CFO. The email stated that I have 2 hours as an allotted time. I started delivering the case study that was prepared well. One of the most annoying aspect that I felt was interruptions. My talk was constantly interrupted by the CEO as if he was eager to rush through things. I would advise the CEO to have patience while speaking to such senior people & give time to express ideas & suggestions. If you only want to hear what you need then an internal elevation is the best suit. Someone whom you have worked with & would give his eyes & ears to you. Hope you have had your answers from the many folks who spent some good time making it to your ears.

Operations Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RM (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

First they check aptitute, where there check the knowledge on English and some descriptive questions to answer. When this phase is over they take long time to evaluate the results. When you get qualified they go for personal interview.

Interview Questions

• questions about yourself and the company. The role that you are going to do, check awareness.   Answer Question

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RM (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Effective communication, attitude, personality.

How effectively could handle stress and work pressure. Bad debt collection and query handling, smooth resolution and flow of receivables from customer. Timely allocation of cash - cash management to proper accounts and clearly it and monthly reconciliations.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at RM (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

6 rounds of exhausting interview
    Your patience, tolerance, adaptability, attitude will be tested for sure.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are scenario based, you should take your time before answering.
      Your patience, tolerance, adaptability, attitude will be tested for sure.   Answer Question

Network Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RM.

Interview

The First round was a Written test which includes Aptitude and Verbal, which was followed by Face to Face Technical Round, Communication round and Finally Personal HR round.
    Selected Candidates from the above round had undergone SHL test later and got the offer letter.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellshill, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at RM (Bellshill, Scotland) in August 2019.

Interview

Confirmed an interview time and date with me. Cancelled the interview and asked me to reschedule. However rather than reschedule they asked if I would dishonour my notice period which was advised in the beginning and when I did not agree to this they did not reschedule the interview. Did not even give me the courtesy of any response after this.

Interview Questions

• Would I dishonour my notice period? No I would not as such they did not reschedule the cancelled interview which they confirmed earlier.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RM (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

Very unprofessional interview process. I went for a walk-in interview in Trivandrum. They made me to wait at the venue till 3 pm. Only after I raise the voice They called me to the face to face discussion. Noone to really manage the process. Unproffessional HR

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkby in Ashfield, England

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RM (Kirkby in Ashfield, England) in July 2019.

Interview

I have applied online at RM Resources and in the same day I have received a phone call. The recruiter asked me about my skills, experience and what am I looking for in a future job. After that, he invited me for an interview.
    Before the interview I had to complete a verbal and numerical assessment sent via e-mail. The verbal assessment was much easier in my opinion even though it was a 17 minutes timer, and the numerical one was a bit difficult.
    The interview lasted 2 hours but it was very nice. The 2 persons that interviewed me were very friendly and I felt very confident and comfortable discussing with them.
    They gave me an offer for the role in 2 days, but even though I would have enjoyed working at RM, it was very far from home and I had to decline their offer.

Overall, I was left with a great impression both regarding the company and the persons that interviewed me!

Interview Questions

• Questions about how I would react based on my experience in certain scenarios and questions about myself, my background, experience etc.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RM (Sheffield, England) in July 2019.

Interview

In-house recruitment team has responded to my application within a day. I had a telephone interview (pre-screen) the following day, the interview was very straight forward, e.g. what are your skills, why RM, etc. They then sent me a numerical reasoning test. After passing the test they have invited me to an interview; prior to an interview they have given me a PP presentation to prepare that must last 30 minutes max. Upon arriving, there was no reception, so I had to ring the recruiter; the head of account management was friendly and so was the HR individual who was at the interview. They asked me to get on with my PP presentation straight away as they were very tight for time as they had back to back meetings scheduled with a client (no pressure then, heh?) - head of account management kept yawning throughout the interview process and kept looking at the clock on the wall as clearly he had an important meeting, so that gave me a sign that they're not very interested 3min into my presentation. The head of department only showed interest when I talked about their competitors and new business / market share - he started to write the names down and all the numbers - it almost felt like the just wanted to get research out of me. I felt like walking out mid-way as he just showed no interest what so ever. It was very unprofessional and very uncomfortable. They then proceeded with various competency based questions which I had no issues with but kept speeding things and even skipped a few questions due to their "important meeting". Waste of time. I wouldn't take the job even if they did offer it as I wouldn't want to work for a company who acts unprofessionally.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions and role related only; also asked about my hobbies.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.