RM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

RM Interview Questions

Interviews at RM

3.1

Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RM.

Interview

SHL test which is challenging but not sure where the benchmark. Most of the people who give this test goes through next round
    Direct interview with Division head with questions on professional practices

Negotiation

it was open and smooth

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RM.

Interview

I had attended a walk in interview at this company..There were 2 rounds , first one was the aptitude test and the next one is HR interview.. Most of the questions in the first round were related to reasoning and English. There will be 30 questions and 30 minutes available for answering the questions and there was no negative mark.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult or unexpected questions..If you are good at aptitude then you can easily clear the test   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RM (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Too long interview , technical ,managerial,HR round as well as verbal ,inductive and numerical reasoning rounds were there.Too difficult to clear all the rounds at once with less time limit

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RM (Chennai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Equal weightage to technical and soft skills. The panel was very welcoming. The whole process got over in one day. The followup process before the joining and the joining formalities was very well structured.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RM (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

The whole process took one day. First was the Lead round, then the Managerial round, after that the HR round, finally SHL test after that only they will give you the feed back

Interview Questions

• SHL test verbal and inductive reasoning   1 Answer

Network Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abingdon, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RM (Abingdon, England) in June 2016.

Interview

2 part interview process.

1. Aptitude test - English and Maths tests. If you can pass your GCSEs on these subjects you will pass these.

2. Face to face interview - A lot of of, "Imagine yourself in this position. What would you do, and why?". No facial responses to judge how things are going, and so very tough interview.

Struck by how formal the place seemed to be. I was advised how everyone was dressed down as it was a Friday. However, most people were wearing suits!

Would not have accepted the job had I been offered it. However, no one ever got back to me to tell me I hadn't been successful.

Interview Questions

• You come into work and find these issues waiting for you. No one else has made it to work. What do you prioritise and why? How will you manage your workload.?   Answer Question

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RM (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

HR interview
    Technical interview
    Online communication/aptitude test

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, Oxfordshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RM (Milton, Oxfordshire, South East England, England) in June 2016.

Interview

CV submitted via an agency and had a three part interview process.

Part 1 was over the phone with an HR representative to assess personality and CV experience.

Part 2 a numeracy and comprehension test. This was quite tricky and all I can say is PRACTICE a lot. Then once, you've finished practice more. The numeracy included a lot of what I would call practical mathematics. Percentages, ratios taken from charts. This is about 17 minutes long. The comprehension test utilises a paragraph of data and you answers must be taken ONLY from this data. Even if you know the data to be incorrect for any reason, go by the data in the spiel. This is about 15 minutes long.

Part 3 Assuming you are successful in the tests (part 3 isn't going to happen if the tests are not passed).

The interview consisted of a 15 minute presentation that you have 30 minutes to prepare for. You need to present your actions during a hypothetical situation that has occurred, and then justify your decisions. You should also list any assumptions that you have made (curiously, you are allowed to make any assumptions to fit your situation). After being questioned on your scenario, they then shift back to competency based questions.

I didn't get the job, but also feel I may have dodged a bullet as the company felt extremely formal despite it being their dress down day (Friday?). I saw a number of staff still walking around in shirts and ties and a comment during the interview about staff not putting forward their best work if they are not dressed smartly made me very concerned about how seriously they took the work staff put out over their perceived appearance.

Not sure if I would recommend the company. I have absolutely no doubt they would appeal to people who love a very structured environment. Whilst I prefer structure, I felt this environment could stifle the energies of people who didn't "fit in".

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abingdon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RM (Abingdon, England).

Interview

3 rounds of face to face interviews with behavioural and literacy tests. Interview included one fully covered trip to UK with accommodation, lunches etc.

One group exercise with Lego bricks and task to build a tower. Very friendly and well communicated but lengthy process

Interview Questions

• literacy test can be complicated, you have to answer based on the facts from the text not your understanding of the topic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations, i was happy with the offer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RM in April 2018.

Interview

telephone interview, online tests (numerical/verbal), presentation and interview. Met by a sharp HR person who was irritated by my very attendance on a Friday. What a welcome to your potential new employer.

Interview Questions

• They grilled me for 1.30 hours plus a presentation which was not communicated in advance. Very old school/factory production line. Unimpressed.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.