RWE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

RWE Interview Questions

Interviews at RWE

2.7

Graduate Interview

Interview

Formal interview. Mainly personal experience and interest for trading, also talks about future career plan. It was hold by HR and a manager from corresponding department, all of them are quite friendly

Risk Reporting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RWE in April 2017.

Interview

Standard. Very straight forward. Applied online. After a month I received an invitation for the telephone interview. Then in 2-3 weeks after the telephone interview got an invitation for a onsite interview.

SAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RWE (Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)) in May 2012.

Interview

It was quick and to the point.
    Mostly they asked about my experience and give me some introduction about job responsibilities.
    Further, they asked me to wait for 2 weeks but I got offer in less than 10 days.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RWE (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

Phone call and 2 personal interviews.
    Spoken English test, quite a lot of hard skills questions on the phone.
    Presentation "Me and RWE" and tests based on your position(e.g. math) and conversation with management.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult at all. Typical questions like "why us" etc.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RWE (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England) in January 2015.

Interview

Not very hard, some technical questions. mostly around previous jobs and experiences, What do you know about the power industry, what does LCPD stand for. What does the givernemnt think about coal fired stations, how many other stations does RWE have in the UK. What other fuels do RWE use. What is co firing, what is ROC payments

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RWE.

Interview

3 steps interview,
    First with the Consultancy company
    Second with Company HR head and Business
    Third with C level

There is no people to enough evaluate my technical skills it just been asked previous job experiences.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberthaw, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RWE (Aberthaw, Wales) in January 2017.

Interview

One hour to one and half hour interview.
    Both Technical and personality based questions.
    Mainly questions to do with the power plant at aberthaw but also who RWE are as a company in general

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RWE (Vienna (Austria)) in January 2019.

Interview

First stage: Interview conducted via phone call. No HR on interview. They speak really poor English, so prepare good speakers or headphones. I’ve had problems to understand what genre on the other side wanted from me.
    Next stage: Will take place in 2weeks. Best candidates will be invited for interview in their HQ in Essen, Germany

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RWE (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2015.

Interview

Candidates were accepted according to their CVs. Head of new ventures explained the different divisions in exploration department. You get the opportunity to work with a wide range of people and departments. Therefore it gives you a great overview of the area you want to gain skills within. Basically I was interested to work in drilling and operation dept. as it fits most my qualification and interests.

Interview Questions

• Friendly discussion on what subjects we studied in the University.   Answer Question

Treasury - Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RWE (Warsaw (Poland)) in May 2009.

Interview

Recrutied by external agency, after that 2 interviews in RWE - with HR and Department Head. Not demanding interviews + short Excel Test. Not demanding interviews + short Excel Test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No space for negotiation at this stage. Rather low entry salary, but possibilities of increase.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.