Rail Gourmet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Rail Gourmet

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rail Gourmet

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rail Gourmet (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online, 2 days after I was called in to an interview. The Training started the following Monday. The Interview itself focused mainly on customer service and sales. My experience and situation questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about upselling products on a normal transaction?   Answer Question

On Board Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rail Gourmet (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

Waited in the lobby, people passing in and out. Everyone seemed in good humour. Went up to the interview room where two managers interviewed me. Basic questions asked first, then a lot of situation questions. Seemed to run smoothly. Enjoyable experience and got the job.

Train Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rail Gourmet (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

main focus how flexible are u , have u got cash handling experience , customer service experience , railway experience, team working also lone working . can you multitask,

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.