Ralph Lauren Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Temporary Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Simple and quick. Applied online via LinkedIn and received an invitation for Facetime interview. After further consideration, I was invited in-store for a second interview with the floor manager and general store manager.

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

1. Initial technical assignment & writing of past experience, - to narrow down candidates (this was likely a department level decision / step)
    2. Phone interview
    3. In-person interview (multi-person)

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe past work experiences
      2. Some technical questions
      3. How do you handle different opinions of colleagues?   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online and received a call for an interview. Scheduled a phone interview for the following day. Got another call on day 3 to schedule 1:1 with department head. Schedule for day 5, was told to bring completed application. Once there, interviewed again with the HR rep who spoke to me over the phone, then was taken to another building to meet hiring manager. Offices are very nice, but stuffy. Everyone in black suits, no radios, etc.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online. Called for a phone screening then asked to come in for an interview In person with HR, then with two one-on-one interviews with managers. The whole process took 2-4 weeks.

Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

HR definitely puts in long hours, calling me at 8 am and 8 pm on the same day! The process was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• who is this company's customer   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

I was interviewed by a very professional, courteous, and respectful manager. Typical interview for this type of position. Overall pleasant interview process. Store was clean and well laid out. Staff overall seemed friendly and pointed me in the direction of the Manager's office where the interview took place.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with multi tasking, taking constructive criticism, direction from others, and working weekends and holidays?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Manchester, NH (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Very informal conversational interview. Appreciated knowledge based in local areas and knowledge about the business. Appreciated high energy and highly motivated individuals. Very open to discuss growth opportunities and employee goals. Asked specifically about work background and how I thought it pertained to the position I interviewed for. The DM was great and gave me his contact information for further opportunity. Also showed me some programs used by the store for smooth operation. We're ultimately looking for someone to help them move to a bigger store and I wasn't qualified for that particular area.

Interview Questions

• What are my opportunities in the field and what was one thing my current employer could do better.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2008.

Interview

The emphasis of the interview was not on my skill set but more on who I am as an individual. They were very concerned with what sets me a part from other people and how I was going to add diversity to the staff. That being said, they were not looking for diversity in the traditional sense, they wanted to know what was "cool" about me, and what "cool" things I had done with my life.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an event you put on that generated business.   1 Answer
    • What is so unique about you that no other candidate can say it about themselves?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate up 3k. However I recently found out that I was making more than 10k above an equal simply due to my experience.

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process moved very fast. I was asked to meet with the head of talent recruitment and go over my experiences and skills. From there, he forwarded my resume to the hiring managers of the positions I best fitted. Then I was offered an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• All very straight forward, behavioral questions though this varies with who you're interviewing with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

FIrst I applied online and then I received an email. Met with supervisor in NYC. The interviewer was extremely nice, but honestly I don't think I was qualified for the job, as I am just graduating and I think they wanted someone with more experience. I should have been better prepared with questions.

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

The Hiring Manager reaches out via email and/or phone and sets up the first meeting to discuss the position and your credentials. Then they will contact you if you are going to move on to the second round which involves meeting with the actual department managers. Depending on the # of people you will be reporting to you may have one or two separate interviews. If you are selected, then the HR Manager will call you to make the offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Merchandising and why are you interested in this specific position/ division?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.