Ramco Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ramco Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Ramco Systems

2.6

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Princeton, NJ (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I went to the New Jersey office where I met with the manager for my interview. He was very friendly and asked some standard behavioral questions. It was rather relaxed, but I would not go so far as to say that it was like a conversation, like some interviews are; this was more of your typical answer the question and move on to the next one. All in all, the interview was straightforward, i.e. no curveballs, and just about what one would expect.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Jamshedpur (India)).

Interview

First they had a written aptitude test on our campus placement. After that telephonic interview which was mostly HR based and some basic C programming question. That's all thank you

Interview Questions

• they asked me about my hobbies my extracurricular and basic C programming question   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I was asked questions regarding my knowledge of recent trends and my competence in several skills important for the job. The interview process went smoothly and was managed in a highly professional manner.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview took place through skype. There were three members on the interview panel. The Questions were based on the job description, subject matter and skills. The overall experience was very good.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The interview was a good experience. It was made very calm and student friendly. Awareness about the job role and information relevant to them were tested. Usual questions regarding personality were posed.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tharamani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Tharamani (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

Totally there were 3 rounds. First round was online aptitude test, secondly it was Technical interview and third round was with HR. After2 days from the date of interview, we got intimation regarding our selection through our college placement department.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Chennai (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview went really smooth and It was more like a discussion so it didn't make me nervous. The interviewer was encouraging me to speak more and made me comfortable enough to reduce my nervousness.

Interview Questions

• Could you take me through my profile?   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sambalpur, Odisha (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Sambalpur, Odisha (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process started on time and I did not have to wait. There was a panel consisting of technical and HR representatives(3 members). The panelists were warm and welcoming and listened to all the answers patiently. Overall the process was very comfortable and clean even though it was over video conference.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based majorly on my resume. Major focus was on my work experience, Internship and what I have done in my B school   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ramco Systems (Chennai (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

Online aptitude test was conducted as a first round. This is a really tough question setup and also only 40 % candidates are shortlisted... They screening well at the initial stage itself. Then, the interview process was nice. My interview panal people were really comfort and calm. Overall the recruitment process was excellent...

Interview Questions

• You have a mechanical background in your academic. But we have a pure technical job role. Why did you come to this interview?   1 Answer
    • Why did you select manufacturing Engineering as your master degree?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Three rounds

1)Aptitude, logical reasoning and english test

2) technical interview

3) HR interview

The HR is very friendly and comfortable to express your views

The technical interview tests our skills on accounts and finance so preparing on those topics will prepare you if Ur applying from a commerce background

Aptitude and logical reasoning test is average and needs practice to clear it and s

The over all experience is very good for me in the interview process

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.