Reddie & Grose Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Reddie & Grose

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reddie & Grose

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reddie & Grose (London, England).

Interview

Online application then got an email about first stage interview in 3 weeks.
    FIRST STAGE: Asked to describe how a can opener works in writing then interview with a person from HR and a qualified attorney.
    SECOND STAGE: Interview with 2 qualified attorneys comparing can opener from first interview to a different older one (What is patentable in the new one compared to the old?)

Interview Questions

• FIRST STAGE: Competency based questions like "Name a time you've displayed teamwork but you weren't the leader" Name a time you had to convince another person and a time when someone had to convince you" "Describe an occasion where you had to present to people"
      SECOND STAGE: Basically redo written description of can opener but verbally this time
      They ask about a project you've done, most likely your dissertation
      "How did you plan the project?" "How did you find having to read all that text during your literature research for it?" "Why a career in IP?" "Why Reddie and Grose?"
      "Why a career in IP?" "Why Reddie and Grose?" "How do you feel about the conversion to law?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reddie & Grose (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied in late September for graduate trainee patent attorney role. Lengthy initial application process involved detailed listing of each exam result throughout my entire degree. Was invited to add more to my application a few days later. Around 2 weeks after this I received an invite to an interview in their head office in Whitechapel, London.
    Interview involved a written descriptive exercise of an object (can opener in my case), a chat with the HR officer about the job, salary, bonuses etc., and then a competency interview with a partner and the HR officer. Standard questions about situations of leadership, adapting to situations etc., as well as being asked to explain projects undertaken in my degree (masters thesis).

Was invited back for a 2nd interview via phone call around 2 weeks later for the Cambridge office for the technical interview.
    Technical interview comprised of some brief questions about the previous interview and again, my masters thesis.
    Intense questioning over written work from previous interview, followed by more in-depth questions about other technologies related to the role and how you think they work etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reddie & Grose (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Phone discussion followed by an interview with the HR staff and then a second interview with two of the qualified attorneys.
    Lovely offices in Whitechapel and friendly staff. No meaningful feedback given after interviews.

Interview Questions

• Asked to discuss a common household object and how it works.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.