Redington Ltd. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Redington Ltd. Interview Questions

Interviews at Redington Ltd.

3.2

Graduate Investment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redington Ltd..

Interview

CV & Motivation Questions, Online Tests, Video Interview, Assessment Centre (Presentation, Group Exercise & Interview over two days.

Lengthy process, and having thought everything went very well I was disappointed to hear not to be invited to the next stage.

Redington took way too long to get back to me (two weeks), and feedback provided was extremely generic (I assume they provide the same feedback to everyone). An extremely disappointing end to a generally pleasant process.

Interview Questions

• Why Redington? Why IC? Other technical questions.   1 Answer

Investment Consulting Intern Interview

Interview

Application - online through their website
    Video Interview - quick questions and not too bad
    Face to Face interview - 2 people from a team I would go to

During Covid times so not the usual process they would go through but it wasn't too bad all in all

Interview Questions

• Market sizing question
      How would you describe standard deviation to someone   Answer Question

ESG Interview

Interview

Interviewed via Microsoft Teams in the final round for the ESG Summer Internship in London office (earlier was an application form followed by pre-recorded video interviews). The people interviewing me were very nice, and I felt comfortable during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is most important in your opinion out of E,S and G when talking about ESG investing?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Redington Ltd. (Bristol, England) in November 2020.

Interview

The interview comprised of many stages, I had to talk to a lot of different people but generally a positive experience. Everyone involved was very friendly and helpful, got to meet the CEO which is a bonus.

Interview Questions

• A variety of questions regarding back/front end knowledge, not necessarily obvious things so be prepared to be caught off-guard.   Answer Question

Investment Consulting Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Redington Ltd. (London, England) in November 2020.

Interview

Individual presentation used as a way of introducing yourself to rest of the group as well as assessors (can prepare a powerpoint in advance). Typical group tasks where you have work as a group through a variety of options to formulate a recommendation. 2 on 1 interview which included mix of technical and strength questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the impact of a change in interest rates or inflation on different types of pension schemes?   Answer Question

Senior Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Briston, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Redington Ltd. (Briston, England) in February 2020.

Interview

The first stage was a casual chat with a senior engineer, who obviosuly was very skilled at what he did. It was slightly distracting contacting this type of casual chat in a busy canteen, but I got a very detailed view of their technology.

There was a technical test which had to be completed in 72 hours.

The second interview was a video confernce, the two interviewers asked questions covering the submitted technical test and general technical questions.

Throughout the process the talent recruiter was great and even though I did not get the position this was one of the first times I actually got some helpful feedback.

Midweight Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Redington Ltd. (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Standard phone screening followed by
    a face to face interview where I talked about my experience and portfolio. I thought the Senior Designer was engaging and inspiring.
    Second interview was meet some members of the team which I thought went ok - I could have done better on some scenario questions, no doubt.
    Only disappointment was that I had to figure out their decision from the radio silence.

Interview Questions

• What’s the first thing you’d do to prepare a document in InDesign?   1 Answer

Investment Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Redington Ltd. (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

The whole process was more than 3 months. I applied in October 2018, did online tests and video interview in November and December. The assessment center was in early February, 2019. Overall, the experience was amazing. On the assessment day, interviewees had the opportunity to meet current employees and learn about their current roles. Everyone was nice and friendly. After 2 days, the company emailed about the final interview. Though I didn't make it to the final, I really enjoyed the experience. Redington provided a constructive feedback shortly after, which is extremely helpful for future interviews.

Interview Questions

• - A 5 minute presentation about yourself
      - A group case study
      - A 2:1 interview: definitely do research about the industry to have basic understanding.   Answer Question

Graduate Investment Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redington Ltd..

Interview

Video interview short 1 min 30 per question. Very relaxed, questions about technical aspects and the firm also questions on your passions. Just gonna fill up the word count not much more to talk about.

Summer Interview

Interview

Two people interview you, one recent graduate and someone more senior. Ask specific pension questions i.e. difference between db and dc pensions and then some rogue ones such as, how many ways can you use a brick.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.