Regent's University London Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 27 Jun 2018

3.2

Visiting Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regent's University London (London, England).

Interview

Friendly, a lot of smiling. About five-six standard questions prepared in advance. Good experience. Focus on the best strategies for facilitation of the learning process with examples.
    Asked to present the view of the module one is expected to teach.

Interview Questions

• Why you applied for our uni?   Answer Question
    • Did you experience any difficulties with the learning of students? How did you address this?   Answer Question
    • How do you communicate any problems to your colleagues/students? Give an example.   Answer Question
    • How do you address the typical issues of a multicultural learning environment?   Answer Question

Human Resources Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regent's University London (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and comprised of a role play, test and a face to face interview with a panel of two. Although the role play was initially daunting, you are given ample time to prepare and practice different questions to different responses, they are testing your ability to manage and engage with customers and direct reports who are experiencing issues. The test was based on subjects that are necessary to the role ie. Employment Law. The interview was a panel of two.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regent's University London (London, England) in January 2013.

Interview

Attended on site after a call was made through an agency.
    Was then invited for an interview.
    After the interview a technical test of part theory and part technical ability was tested.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regent's University London (London, England) in December 2014.

Interview

- Interview - panel of 3 individuals, direct manager, key stakeholder, director of department; discussed prior experience, reviewed previous projects and worked through key scenarios to assess how I would manage the process. Wanted to understand use of key education systems - SITS, CRM, Microsoft packages, SQL querying
    - Competency test on Business Analyst/Project lifecycle; what are the stages of the lifecycle, what does the BA do during this process

Interview Questions

• Describe how you deal with difficult stakeholders   1 Answer

Operations Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regent's University London (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

My interview involved an in-tray style test, a short role play exercise (which was more enjoyable than I initially thought!), along with a face-to-face interview. I was also given a tour of the campus following my interview.

The overall process from submitting my application to offer stage has been seamless. The HR team were very friendly and provided me with all the information I required to help prepare me for my interview.

On the day of my interview I had the opportunity to meet all members of my team, as they were involved in various stages of the interview process. Everyone was very friendly and I could immediately see that the University has a great culture with committed and passionate staff. Beautiful campus with great facilities too!

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to this role and specifically Regent's University?   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regent's University London (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Very positive, thorough, and enjoyable. Consisted of a short presentation, followed by an extensive and interesting discussion of relevant previous experience and perspectives on proposed strategy in the role, and finally a role play simulation of a line management problem.

Interview Questions

Regent's University London Response

29 Jun 2018 – Recruitment Advisor

Thank you ever so much for your review. We're really pleased to hear that you had a positive experience during the recruitment process and a very warm welcome to Regent's!

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regent's University London (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

I had to take a 45 minute written test to demonstrate my copy-writing and editing skills. I then had a panel interview with 3 people from the department for 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Describe how your experience will help you in this role   1 Answer

29 Jun 2018 – Recruitment Advisor

Thank you ever so much for your review. We are always striving to review and improve the recruitment service we offer and we are disappointed to see that you had a negative experience during the... More

Research Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regent's University London (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great from start to finish and the Recruitment team were very helpful with some of the questions I had. I liked the interview pack I received which was very informative and helped me prepare.

The interview panel were very welcoming and I enjoyed visiting the campus.

Interview Questions

• There was a question around dealing with demanding academics or colleagues and how I would deal with it.   Answer Question

29 Jun 2018 – Recruitment Advisor

Thank you ever so much for your review. We are really pleased that you found the recruitment process a positive experience and we very much hope that you apply to us again in the future.

Assessment Role Interview

Application

Interview

10 minute presentation, 45 minute panel interview, 10 minute role play (for line management roles only) and 30 minute written test. This was an intense afternoon but it did give me a better sense of the company and environment that a simple panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked additional questions to drill down into specifics of experience and knowledge.   Answer Question

29 Jun 2018 – Recruitment Advisor

Thank you ever so much for your feedback. We are delighted to see that you had a positive, albeit intensive interview with us! We do aim to provide additional elements to the selection process to... More

Senior Study Abroad Advise Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regent's University London (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

I filled out an application form and then was invited to an interview. The interview consisted of a short test on tasks and accuracy then there was an interview with a panel of two. This was followed by a tour of the campus.

Interview Questions

Regent's University London Response

29 Jun 2018 – Recruitment Advisor

Thank you ever so much for your review. We very much appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and we are pleased that you had a positive experience during the recruitment process. We very... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.