Regis Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Regis Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Regis Corporation

2.3

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

They said they needed the position filled right away but took a long time to schedule and conduct the interviews. Though it was a technical position few technical questions were asked. They seemed much more interested in personality, work ethics, and whether I'd fit in.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected thing is that no probing questions were asked about the technical skills needed for the job.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

One phone interview, three face to face interviews. One with the corporate recruiter, the Director of Treasury, and the treasury manager were in the interviews. The interview questions were straightforward and typical of most interview questions regarding personality and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Personality, educational experiences.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

You fill out a psychological test and they give a walk through the building and show the differents areas of work and tthen you decide if you the work or not. Next step it to to do drug test and a back ground check

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Santa Ana, CA (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Applpied and they contacted for in person interview.

Inventory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Edina, MN (US)).

Interview

I was contacted about an open position and set up a phone interview with a member of the HR department. After getting through that I was given an interview by my would-be supervisor. The 1:1 interview didn't involve many tough questions and a lot of it involved a description of the job and the company.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any overly difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Long drawn out process....3-4 phone interviews, haircut video . Flown to MN for 6 half hour interviews then a presentation on related topic. Constant change in scheduling of interviews. Regional Manager would call and begin by complaints of her day. Took no care in consideration of my time or answering questions. Did not explain position well....I learned more of the position when I got to the final stages through others in management

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none....

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

This was a stress-driven group interview process that began with difficult travel arrangements, continue with trick questions at dinner, and ended with 8 hours of group interviews that simulated a sales process.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Malvern, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly and relaxing the entire office was. The office manager is a wonderful person, she made me tea because I wasn't feeling well! It felt like a nice conversation and not an interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had any interest in architecture and construction. I was also asked about my availability and commute.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone Interview + Telephonic Programming Interview. Process was straight forward as with any other companies. Took a week to apply and get a call. The hiring process was super fast or rather rusty and they seem to rush apparently for no immediate hiring need.

Interview Questions

• Nothing interesting or kinder garden stuff.   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelby, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Shelby, NC (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a very bad experience with District Leadership because I interviewed for Management and the interview went great and I was more than qualified and I was hired for Stylist to train as a New employee to the company and was hired in agreement to train for a couple of weeks into Salon Manager, and during this 2 weeks of training I was thrown into doing all Management responsibilities and was promised to start my Salon Management pay beginning October 1st and that a new Company called The Beautiful Group/ Regent, was taking over and that was his excuse for waiting until October 1st, but come to find out he had a personal friend that was transferring from another Salon and only would work as a Manager and he promised her that he would get her my promised position. Very bad experience and very very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.