Relief International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Relief International Interview Questions

Interviews at Relief International

2.5

Budget Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Relief International.

Interview

Overall it was a good experience. 3 people interviewed me at the same time, but questions were not hard, and people are easygoing. But do prepare what is the value of the organization.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Relief International (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I have a coordinator, so she sent my resume to company.
    I don't know when did she send it exactly.
    I got an interview request 3 days ago from interview day.

We did skype during 40min, but I couldn't see her because web-cam doesn't work.
    There were intern who is helping her right now, so that I can hear some information of responsibilities and duties of HR intern.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why would you like to work for Relief International?
       Explain to us what makes you suitable to do an internship with our organization.   Answer Question
    • Q. When can you begin your internship?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Relief International (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The questions are basically behavioral. They will first ask you to go over your resume and then they will ask additional questions based on your answers. Overall, the interview is not difficult. You just need to make sure that you know your stuff and can explain them in an organized way.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Relief International (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by two department heads and the branch office chief. Stressful three-on-one environment but questions were straightforward. I applied in December but didn't hear back until several weeks later. The interview offer was very enthusiastic so I don't know why the delay was so long. After the interview I got an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• How will you use your experience here to grow professionally?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Relief International.

Interview

Easy questions about experience, expertise, career goals. Got the interview and maybe a week later i was offered the position. The process was very fast but that could also be due to the fact that they needed someone to start right away

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Relief International (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed in person at the Los Angeles office. Spoke with Head Hiring Manager and two other members of HR team. Very conversational but in-depth interview. Definitely probed to see motivations behind wanting this position and asked about everything listed on my resume. Interview lasted about one hour and covered all the typical personality and experiences questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Relief International? What makes you the best candidate?   Answer Question

Interview

Easy, was contacted directly by the organization when they found my resume online. After initial interview had second and third interviews within 2 weeks span. Was offered position shortly after

Negotiation

easy

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Relief International (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Simple and straight forward, nothing too difficult and was referred by a friend. The employee's are super friendly and they really looked for fit. Be yourself and you'll be fine.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Relief International in July 2014.

Interview

Online application, email request for more information and interview, 2 person phone interview, then 2 more 1:1 phone interviews, followed by 1:1 phone interview with CEO. Although I was told early on that I was the top candidate, I was drawn out with little further information for 5 months, finally to be told "we have decided to move forward with another candidate". Not once was I asked for a face to face interview at HQ, nor a live face to face skype interview.

Interview Questions

• When would you be able to start as we are looking for someone to start ASAP (obviously misrepresenting, as the search took over 5 months from when I joined).   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Relief International.

Interview

Phone interview with HR manager and the supervisor of position applying for both on the line. I was asked the typical interview questions, including to walk them through my resume. Overall, the interview was fairly short and was followed up with an offer via email a week or so later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.