Relief International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Relief International Interview Questions

Interviews at Relief International

2.5

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Relief International.

Interview

Easy questions about experience, expertise, career goals. Got the interview and maybe a week later i was offered the position. The process was very fast but that could also be due to the fact that they needed someone to start right away

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Relief International (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by two department heads and the branch office chief. Stressful three-on-one environment but questions were straightforward. I applied in December but didn't hear back until several weeks later. The interview offer was very enthusiastic so I don't know why the delay was so long. After the interview I got an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• How will you use your experience here to grow professionally?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Relief International.

Interview

Phone interview with HR manager and the supervisor of position applying for both on the line. I was asked the typical interview questions, including to walk them through my resume. Overall, the interview was fairly short and was followed up with an offer via email a week or so later.

Budget Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Relief International.

Interview

Overall it was a good experience. 3 people interviewed me at the same time, but questions were not hard, and people are easygoing. But do prepare what is the value of the organization.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Relief International (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Process was well organized and thorough. They made every effort to accommodate my schedule. I met with three people throughout the entire process. One on the phone and then an in person interview followed by a final phone interview. This was all finished with a phone offer followed by an internet official offer via email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current role?   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Relief International (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and followed-up a week later. I talked with a very wonderful HR manager on the phone, who ended up being my supervisor! She reached out after my follow-up and the process was quite smooth.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Relief International (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

Contacted for phone interview with one individual - quite thorough. Heard nothing for 6 weeks, then a second phone interview by the same person, another very long delay, then 'exploding offer' emailed.

Negotiation

Poor negotiation phase, HR sent an 'exploding offer' (valid for 24h) offering me below what job advertised as. Would not negotiate at all.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Relief International (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Simple and straight forward, nothing too difficult and was referred by a friend. The employee's are super friendly and they really looked for fit. Be yourself and you'll be fine.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Relief International (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The questions are basically behavioral. They will first ask you to go over your resume and then they will ask additional questions based on your answers. Overall, the interview is not difficult. You just need to make sure that you know your stuff and can explain them in an organized way.

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Relief International in April 2010.

Interview

Applied then interviewed through a 3rd party. Interviewed professionally by HR and the CFO. Negotiated salary through the outsourcing agency. The process was speedy and I got hired quickly. Orientation was a bit limited but things have improved after that.

Interview Questions

• A question about flexibility and responsiveness vs quality of work.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.