Rentokil Initial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Rentokil Initial Interview Questions

Updated 25 Sep 2017

2.9

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Reading, PA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

In depth and to the point. Expressed knowledge about the company and what was expected. It was great conversing and analyzing the company as a whole. Hiring process is well planned and interviews are well paced.

IT Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Was told it would be 'fast.' Getting an offer took 3 months. HR was distant and missed deadlines. The final offer was completely different from what we had discussed over three in person and two phone interviews. I declined.

Interview Questions

• Very standard stuff. "What value do you bring to the company."   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyomissing, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Wyomissing, PA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

No interview, was called in by a third party as a group and told about the assignment. We then had a meeting the first day and told about how we should handle calls, what to say, what not to do, i.e eat while on the phone. lunch time. D.D forms, about the company and how it was expanding, etc.

Pest Control Graduate Management Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vauxhall, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Vauxhall, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Before any interviews a telephone screening was as conducted by a lady called Reah, nice and very helpful in getting the right preparation necessary for the interviews.

The interview process consisted of 2 interviews as well as having half a day out following a pest control technician.

The first interview was conducted by two managers who wanted to understand myself as a person and the knowledge i had gained about some aspects of Rentokil Initial as a whole, as well as the pest control department. Asking business/growth related questions.

The second interview was conducted after spending 8am to 1pm with a technician taking inand getting a feel for that role. In the interview was asked to describe my day, pros and cons of equipment and my willingness to work.

Interview Questions

• How the current economic situation (brexit) may impact rentokil as a business   Answer Question

Senior Call Centre Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Birmingham, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I was kept up to date with the interview process via email and all information sent to me. If i had any queries i could easily email and be provide with an answer. I was also kept up to date via telephone

Interview Questions

• They asked about myself and how would adapt to the new role   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camberley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Camberley, England).

Interview

I was originally contacted by the recruiter to arrange a telephone interview. Around a week after the telephone interview I was contacted again to arrange a face to face interview. A week after this I was contacted again to arrange a final meeting to discuss the position where I was formally offered the role.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the way you work best?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Introduction to the managers,three tests had to be taken ,then interview with two managers about past jobs and why you want to become a Rentokil Technician,then general questions about yourself and family and to see what kind of person you are.

CDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thetford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Thetford, England) in August 2017.

Interview

First I had a telephone interview, I passed this then was selected for a second face to face interview then I was invited for a trial day with a current driver to see if I liked the job.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had given exceptional customer service?   Answer Question

Pest Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Maidstone, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Thorough . First contact Reah in Dunfermline great to speak to and very informative Telephone interview with Danielle. First interview with tests in Maidstone the another interview in East Grinstead..

Interview Questions

• How would I feel about snapping a pigeons neck.   1 Answer

Recruitment Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inverkeithing, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Inverkeithing, Scotland) in July 2017.

Interview

Really relaxed interview process. Got to know you as a person. Danielle Haddow was brilliant at getting the best out of you without being too formal. Kept in touch throughout the stages of the interview process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.