Rentokil Initial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Rentokil Initial Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jul 2018

2.9

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Reading, PA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

In depth and to the point. Expressed knowledge about the company and what was expected. It was great conversing and analyzing the company as a whole. Hiring process is well planned and interviews are well paced.

IT Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Was told it would be 'fast.' Getting an offer took 3 months. HR was distant and missed deadlines. The final offer was completely different from what we had discussed over three in person and two phone interviews. I declined.

Interview Questions

• Very standard stuff. "What value do you bring to the company."   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyomissing, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Wyomissing, PA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

They give you a typing test. You need to be able to type at least 35 wpm for them to consider you for a job. they then ask you about your experience in an office and with customer service and ask you why you want to work for the company and that's pretty much it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me where i got experience as a customer service expert.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyomissing, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Wyomissing, PA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

No interview, was called in by a third party as a group and told about the assignment. We then had a meeting the first day and told about how we should handle calls, what to say, what not to do, i.e eat while on the phone. lunch time. D.D forms, about the company and how it was expanding, etc.

CDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thetford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Thetford, England) in August 2017.

Interview

First I had a telephone interview, I passed this then was selected for a second face to face interview then I was invited for a trial day with a current driver to see if I liked the job.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had given exceptional customer service?   Answer Question

Rentokil Initial Response

10 Jan 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - I am glad your interview experience was a positive one.

Inventory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (London, England) in November 2011.

Interview

face to face, with hiring manager and HR business partner. Second interview with N+2. Was then offered the position after some time, with a lot of pressure to start immediately.

Interview Questions

• Standard european format. Describe your experience, why you want to join, etc. Job description by the hiring manager.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial in December 2009.

Interview

This was an internal position I applied for and initial stage was a one-to -one interview. The next stage was an assessment centre.I was invited to the assessment centre at the end of my one to one meeting. This was purely down to timing.

The assessment centre was conducted by an outside company and there were 3 assessors in total, one was the outside company, one was the manager and the other was the person currently in the role I applied for.

Overall the assessment was as would expect in terms of exercises however, what was unusual was that after the first 4 exercises the unsuccessful candidates were informed and asked to leave. A bit like the X factor.

Not entirely convinced that the overall assessment was based on who scored the highest, from the feedback I received ( which you obviously had to request) I got the distinct inpression that the overall decision was based on very subjective views of candidates.

Having said that, it was a good experience and the feedback has been useful in terms of other positions I have since applied for

Interview Questions

• It wasn't a question, more the type of exercises which were very much geared towards a sales manager role   Answer Question
    • Again, I felt 3 out of the 4 exercises were very sales focused and not really relevnat to the role   Answer Question

Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camberley, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Camberley, England) in October 2015.

Interview

Very casual and relaxed. It seemed like they were looking for someone that would fit into the team, rather than only looking at qualifications.
    I got headhunted by the internal recruitment function, was asked to come for an interview in 2 days and 2 days later got the job offer.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (Glasgow, Scotland) in January 2018.

Interview

General friendly telephone interview with Scott was followed by a second interview that required a bit further specific reasoning to some questions about the company and myself. Finally I had a day in the field that was a great insight into how the company works followed by another quick interview about how my day went.

Interview Questions

• How do Rentokil stay ahead of the competition?   1 Answer

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rentokil Initial (London, England) in December 2015.

Interview

I was invited for Assesment day which included:
     Introduction to Rentokil Initial
    •Ice-breaker exercise
    •Group discussion, based on a business related case study
    •Swift aptitude re-testing
    •Individual Presentation, based on the group discussion and business related case study
    •Life-line presentation

Interview Questions

• why you are suited to the role and why you have applied to the position   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.