Roka Bioscience Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roka Bioscience

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Roka Bioscience (San Diego, CA) in Mar 2014

Interview

they asked very general questions. interviewed by groups at a time, including directors and RAs. lasted around 3 hours. got a call back within a few days. overall, it was a pretty easy interview. they like gmp, glp experience as well as knowledge of their assays.

Interview Questions
  • what got me interested in food science, experience in molecular and microbiology
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roka Bioscience (San Diego, CA) in Jun 2013

Interview

Four hour long session, about 30 minutes of each team lead and some team members interviewing the potential candidate. A mix of personality questions, and some follow-up questions any relevant skills/projects added in my resume.

Interview Questions
  • - Discuss in detail the project that I've included in my resume - Central dogma of mol bio - How the Atlas system works - Handling specific situations, e.g. not meeting deadlines, working over 8+ days, working schedule with team members, etc.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roka Bioscience (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2013

Interview

The awkward interview consisted of duplicitous interviews of a marathon fervor. They also like to use Temp Agencies so they don't have to pay benefits and easily dispose of people due to an inability to forecast their ailing business projections.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roka Bioscience (San Diego, CA) in Mar 2012

Interview

The interviews for this position included one phone screening and two phone interviews as I am out of town. The fist call included background questions while the second and third calls with HR Managers included the following:

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roka Bioscience (Warren, NJ) in Jul 2009

Interview

Unorganized and not really clear on the specifics of my interview and the purpose of this company. I was retired so they had to sweeten the deal for me to join this company. Easy money, I had nothing to lose. Everything about the company seemed vague and to this day it is still vague but I'll stay with the company for as long as they'll have me in this managment position.

Interview Questions
  • Are you excited about this new company and do you believe in the technology?
1 person found this interview helpful