Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Interview Questions

Interviews at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars

3.2

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in June 2017.

Interview

The application process is as follows:
    Stage 1 Online application form*
    Stage 2 Online ability tests (To be completed within 5 days of receipt)
    Stage 3 Telephone interview with the recruitment team
    Stage 4 Face to face interview with the hiring manager

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chichester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Chichester, England) in January 2017.

Interview

5 rounds (online application - assessments - first interview - second interview - final interview)
    They look for enthusiasm and a fitting intern in their team. Prior experience in automotive is definitely a plus, for it helps in your understanding of how the supply chain could respond to certain decisions and actions.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of the brand; How do you cope with stress; how do you organise your workload; why should we hire you for this position   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chichester, England

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Chichester, England) in April 2017.

Interview

4 stages; Online application, ability tests (maths and English), phone interview with HR and then face to face interview with hiring manager.

It was a informal chat and made me feel really relaxed.

Mainly talked about my job history in the interview.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chichester, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Chichester, England) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through a contact I had in the same department who passed on my application to the hiring manager.
    Was then contacted to arrange a phone interview which lasted approx 20 mins.
    I was then invited to a face to face interview which asked some very difficult questions.
    I was then asked to prepare a 5 slide presentation based on researching competitor activity

Interview Questions

• Recommend a music artist that RRMC could partner with (this was highly specific to the job role I was applying for)   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Birmingham, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview booked after taking the online assessments. It was mainly based on myself and what i wrote in my CV. How i'm suited to the role. It was also on what the company does and current projects they are working on along with their history.

Product Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online through uni with cv and cover letter , they sent me a psychometric test(verbal,numerical) which I passed and then a telephone interview was arranged with one of the recruiting members.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.

Interview

There was a written test with 2 parts to it. First part was on the company background and recent developments. Second part was skill related. Thereafter, was interviewed by the hiring manager 1:1.

Interview Questions

• There would be in-depth behavioral questions and you'll be required to present a solution to a situation.   Answer Question

Workshop Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Birmingham, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Application form on line, selected for assessment day. Had technical and work experience interview with Team manager, then had to present on a topic supplied on the day, with limited materials.

Interview Questions

• My experience to 'work situations'   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chichester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Chichester, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview was friendly and mostly competency based, with a few questions surrounding the Rolls Royce cars. Overall, lasted around an hour and a few weeks after I received an invitation to the assessment centre held in Goodwood.

Interview Questions

• Why work for Rolls Royce
      Give us an example of when you displayed good customer service
      What is your favourite Rolls Royce motor car   Answer Question

Logistics Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, North West England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Portsmouth, North West England, England) in August 2016.

Interview

It started with a call with a recruiter, followed up by a 3 month silence wondering if the job is available or not avalible then finally a call for an in person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Was asked 1 question.

How did you get to this point in your life.!   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.