STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

2.9

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (New Delhi (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

Long waiting for each round ,
    In face to face he asked me fav subject of bachelors and start asking questions on that subject rather than asking questions on my experience and project .
    He asked computer networking questions in java developers interview .and I have experience of 2.5 ,years still he asked me other than java but not java.

Interview Questions

• why we use ip if we have mac..   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roorkee (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Roorkee (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite interesting which tested both my technical and interpersonal skills. It requires you to be well knowledgeable about what you have written in your resume and be truthful about it.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing about the company work environment that makes you to join it?   Answer Question

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

HR will call you for a technical round. Mostly, there is only one round of technical interview with technical team. Sometimes, they drive for a walk-in interview which has two round: written test(mostly for filtration purpose) and technical interview. The interview question is depends on the panel and their department.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Noida (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Round 1: Online aptitude and programming concepts test.
    Round 2: PI over video call, some programming concepts and few aptitude questions were asked, fairly easy. Interviewer was very helpful and kind.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

Too Technical interview question, need to explain solution along with project management skill. There focus to manage customer as well technical delivery
    Managing customer, team, project planning, agile methodology, onsite travel etc

R&D Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

Totally based on technical and HR interview. they covered all the topics in all these rounds. it is not difficult not average range of interview. also it is based on the study back ground and experience and job role etc.

Interview Questions

• Based on back ground and job role . (prepare all the required topics)   Answer Question

Zonal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Mumbai (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

Excellent Process and Best culture adopted for interview . Having Given Round Of Hospitality Before and After Interview . Best Place to Work . HR and Admin Policy Is Best In The Industry . As team Best In the Industry as On Date .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in November 2018.

Interview

First a online test will be there .
    It will have basic Java c and SQL and other data structure related mcq.

Then a hr round will be there in which star type of questions will be asked

And 3rd will be technical round as company work on Java questions will be on Java only and SQL.

4th will be managerial round

Interview Questions

• SQL and Java questions basically on collection and exception handling   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Chennai (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Apply and take an online test followed by series of interviews. The interview consists usually of 2 rounds, first the HR round and followed by Technical. The HR round is usually questions about your general behaviour and if you're apt.
    The technical was lousy as it was video based and the interviewer kept postponing the interview for a week.

Interview Questions

• Your past experience that shows you're competent for this role   Answer Question

PGET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in November 2018.

Interview

first written test was there it included questions from control systems digital electronics analog electronics and microprocessor 30 questions and general aptitude of 60 questions 20 questions logic 20 questions verbal 20 questions arithmatic the questions was easy ,the time allotted for test was 1 hour for aptitude and 30 min for technical
    I applied through my collage.

Interview Questions

• optical fibre communication
      general optics
      single mode multimode   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.