SW6 Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SW6 Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at SW6 Associates

2.7

Executive Search Interview

Interview

SW6 secured me my dream job! Lauren was so friendly and professional throughout the whole experience. When she first got in touch she took the time to get to know my personality, understand my previous experience and what I was really looking for in a career.
    She worked quickly to organise a number of interviews with a diverse range of companies to help me find one that was the perfect fit. Before each interview she prepped me to ensure that I fully understood what each company was looking for. This support enabled me to get multiple second round interviews with excellent companies, putting me in a great position.
    Throughout the whole process, Lauren treated me like a friend and made me feel at ease. I know have an excellent job where I truly feel I can build a career.
    Thank you!

Trainee Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SW6 Associates.

Interview

Had a meeting with them, laid back company, knowledgeable about the industry! A lot less pushy than other R2R firms, and seem, from other candidates Ive spoken, invested in getting you the right place, not just a place

Interview Questions

• "Why recruitment?" and questioning my motivation for wanting to join the industry   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Chloe Thacker interviewed me on a Wednesday and had gotten me several interviews lined up. A week on and I'd been offered a job. The service was second to none and Chloe did an amazing job ensuring Iwas prepared for anything that came up in interviews.

Recruitment Consultant Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online on the Friday, and within an hour had a call from Louisa to discuss my application. This then progressed to a face to face interview and then she placed me with companies she thought would be a good fit. A week later, and after interviews with a few different companies, I am pleased to say I have accepted a great offer, from a great company and am looking forward to starting. Throughout the whole process I cannot commend Louisa enough with how thorough and attentive she was, initially with really getting to understand me and what it was I was looking for, followed by continuous support before and after each interview. Having had a previously negative experience with another recruitment agency I was slightly skeptical about this process to begin with, however SW6 (and especially Louisa) eased those concerns immediately and I've got nothing but great things to say about them.

Interview Questions

• What failure have you experienced and what did you do about it?   1 Answer

Recruitment Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in August 2019.

Interview

I responded to an advert on Indeed, and was contacted by Chloe T. We arranged a call for the next day, and a meeting for the day after that.

Having previously gone through another rec2rec and had a bad experience, I was slightly apprehensive but Chloe really listened to what I wanted from a company and only put me forward for interviews that she thought would really be a good match. Chloe managed to secure me various different interviews and always ensured that they were scheduled in a way which would require less travelling to and from London (as I'm from the North East originally). Chloe also ensured that I was always fully prepared before going into the interviews.

After only a few weeks, I was in a position where I had received offers from 3 different companies that I really loved.

Fully recommend SW6, and particularly Chloe T, to anyone looking for a career within recruitment!

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone interview to begin with combing through the CV and why I wanted to work in recruitment. Then and Skype interview which was more of the same. Nothing happened after that, big con.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

After applying online to SW6, Lauren quickly got in touch with me regarding my search for a role in recruitment. From the moment I spoke to Lauren she was full of knowledge and enthusiasm about the role. Lauren arranged multiple interviews for me in just 2 days, throughout my interview process Lauren would call me before and after with helpful knowledge about the company as well as intricate feedback after. Lauren made the daunting task of finding my first job in London an absolute pleasure. I cannot thank Lauren and SW6 enough for their help in finding me the perfect role. Anyone who has the pleasure of working with Lauren is extremely lucky!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

Breif telephone call and then a visit to the office . The recruiter explained ssveral roles and gave me pointers on what the companies were looking for. Useful to see a recruiter to apply for a recruitment job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SW6 Associates in May 2019.

Interview

At first communication was pretty good, but increasingly I felt like my consultant wasn’t listening to me at all, or thinking about what I want. It was all about chasing the commission. Incredibly poor form and poor professionalism— watching him, I’ve realised what I definitely do not want to do as a recruiter! Eventually the consultant stopped answering questions or communicating with me, even as far as letting me know how interviews went (all this after telling me that “you’re really well suited to this role”). I’d say to new candidates— be very wary of your consultant and hold them to account! I put in loads of time and effort into this process to receive not even basic communication.

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SW6 Associates in December 2018.

Interview

Consisted of a telephone interview, face time interview and eventually I will set up with four different companies .
    Unfortunately I was never contacted back in regards to my final application I was very disappointed in the lack of professionalism .

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that would be of benefit as a recruitment consultant   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.