SW6 Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

SW6 Associates Interview Questions

Updated 17 Nov 2017

2.9

Interview

I was referred to Patrick through a mutual connection. He got in contact straight away, and within days I had three interviews booked in. The interview process was informal, and Patrick really took the time to listen and understand what I was looking for. He was constantly in contact whether that was updating me on the progress, or calling on a Sunday evening to give me some last minute confidence for my interviews! Patrick remained open and honest throughout the entire process, and nothing was ever too much. He made the whole process stress free, and I can’t recommend him highly enough!

Interview Questions

Interview

Chloe was really helpful along the whole process of finding me a job. She took the time to prepare me for my interviews and I really felt well looked after. I learnt a lot from her during the process and some things I now use myself in my approach with candidates. Her advise was very valuable and it helped me to ensure I made the right decision for my career. Chloe is an amazing consultant and I would definitely recommend her to anyone that wants to get into recruitment!!

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work in recruitment   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SW6 Associates.

Interview

Couldn’t ask for anymore from SW6 in particular, Charlie he is a specialist and keen professional within the recruitment business. Very professional and detailed interview process preparing me for my new new journey into recruitment

Interview Questions

• Very personal and tailored questions ensuring you are fully supported for the full recruitment process   Answer Question

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England).

Interview

I applied through a recruiter following an advertisement I had seen on LinkedIn. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in August 2017.

Throughout the process with SW6 I was working with Ryan. Straight from the off, Ryan was attentive to my needs, insightful as to what Recruitment would entail and very friendly.
    Upon listening to what I was looking for in an opportunity, he compiled a list of potential businesses that I might be interested in and then spent time speaking with me to run through the companies more in depth. Once I felt that we had identified the best companies for my needs, Ryan then swiftly arranged 4 interviews that was aligned with my availability and ensured that I was prepped for them.
    He was always on hand before and between interviews to answer any questions that I had and to offer me feedback and advice.
    Within two days of interviewing, I had secured job offers from two fantastic businesses. Ryan was consultative and I felt that he genuinely had my best interests at heart when coming to decide which would be the best option for me. I joined my new company at the start of this month and I couldn’t be happier! I would gladly recommend Ryan and SW6 to anyone looking to enter Recruitment.

Interview Questions

• Why am I looking to enter Recruitment? Why will I be good? General questions about my experiences   Answer Question

Interview

Reece was extremely supportive in the process to find me a job. He listened to my preferences and was VERY fast in finding matching companies. Thank you so much Reece!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SW6 Associates in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was fairly informal and aimed at getting an understanding of my aspirations, skills, values and experiences. This lead into finding me further interviews with some fantastic companies, all of which I felt prepared for.

I was fortunate enough to have the assistance of Billy, who provided me with huge amounts of confidence, enthusiasm, knowledge, and support. All of which resulted in me receiving a job offer from a fantastic company! Overall, Billy is a real asset to SW6 and I wish him all the best in his success.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Katie was quick to get in contact with me and coordinate a phone call even though I was away - nothing was too much trouble. She was fantastic to deal with throughout the whole process, constantly keeping me updated, making sure I was fully prepared, and was a great sounding board when I needed to make a few tough decisions. Katie made sure I was only interviewing for roles that were a great fit for me and what I was after, rather than sending me to numerous interviews, which made the interview process much less daunting. Katie is so lovely and full of energy, and has been an incredible help in easing my stress and finding the perfect job within a few days of arriving in London! I will miss our numerous phone calls everyday!

Trainee Resourcer/Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

It wad pretty intensive especially to someone who had never got a job in recruitment before. However the guys at SW6 made sure you never had to worry. The interviews were all mainly competency based just asking questions about yourself and what qualities that one has in order to work in Recruitment.

They had 2 people interview me just to make sure there was no bias and that the judgement was the same both ways.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (Reading, England) in August 2017.

Interview

SW6 was the recruitment company that aided me towards securing a permanent full time role within the recruitment industry. I cannot sing their praises high enough. My recruitment consultant and mentor was Billy Senior, he is such an asset to the company by providing in depth and re-assuring communication whenever needed. He was always on hand to help me and aided me through the recruitment process step by step. Within 5 days he went from introducing himself to securing me a confirmed job offer within the industry I wanted. Billy took into consideration my needs, skills and abilities to find a career that best suited me. From day one he was honest and upfront with me about the whole process and invaluable knowledge about the field. Just from working with Billy I can tell that SW6 has a brilliant training regime in place along with excellent consultants that are not only knowledgeable about the sector, but are genuine, while still upholding professionalism and enthusiasm. If your looking to work for a brilliant company, want to be a client for SW6, or even use them to help you find your perfect job role, then SW6 and Billy are the ones to get in contact with.

Interview Questions

• As previously discussed, many questions were asked of me, but all of which were relevant when going into my interviews. Billy was straight to the point, and aided me in the presentation and interviewing aspects throughout the whole process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

My entire with Kate Alder & the SW6 was positive from start to finish. Receiving great training & constant communications through out the process. I would highly recommend to any individual who is looking to begin a new career in recruitment. I was able to land my ideal job, with my ideal company - due to the help of SW6.

Interview Questions

• Screening of my background, experiences, motivations & personal preferences.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.