SW6 Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 26 Jul 2018

2.8

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was quick and smooth, Chloe Thacker helped me to get a job in less than a week!
    She interviewed me on a Monday and she got me a few job interviews along the week. She always made sure I was fully brief to do y beast at the interviews. She would be there at anytime of the day to help me with the preparations.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SW6 Associates in October 2016.

Interview

I applied to a job online and Sam Pennie was my contact. He got in touch immediately and organised lots of interviews at different recruitment companies for me. Within a few days I found the perfect company for me, and I was offered the job then and there.

Sam gave me great advice and always made sure I was thoroughly prepped for each interview.

Media Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England).

Interview

They phoned me, and gave very limited details on the phone. The face to face was wishy-washy, didn't seem to care what roles would be best for me. I was then bombarded with details of companies which did not resemble what I was looking for. Researching these companies myself they were not prestigious whatsoever, low end. I've had a fair few interviews recently, and these guys added no value, waste of time. Basically it was all a bit budget. Not worth the train fare.

Interview Questions

SW6 Associates Response

13 Apr 2017 – Marketing and Operations Assistant

Hello – thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you are unhappy with your experience.

The description of your interview, follow up and questions asked by our media sales team are not part... More

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I can't recommend Patrick enough for anyone looking to get into recruitment. Not only is he a top guy, but he is also a great professional. He listened attentively to my desires and worked resourcefully to find the right company for me. Patrick provided me with regular in-depth support throughout the process and is a gentleman of complete integrity!

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England).

Interview

I applied through a recruiter following an advertisement I had seen on LinkedIn. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in August 2017.

Throughout the process with SW6 I was working with Ryan. Straight from the off, Ryan was attentive to my needs, insightful as to what Recruitment would entail and very friendly.
    Upon listening to what I was looking for in an opportunity, he compiled a list of potential businesses that I might be interested in and then spent time speaking with me to run through the companies more in depth. Once I felt that we had identified the best companies for my needs, Ryan then swiftly arranged 4 interviews that was aligned with my availability and ensured that I was prepped for them.
    He was always on hand before and between interviews to answer any questions that I had and to offer me feedback and advice.
    Within two days of interviewing, I had secured job offers from two fantastic businesses. Ryan was consultative and I felt that he genuinely had my best interests at heart when coming to decide which would be the best option for me. I joined my new company at the start of this month and I couldn’t be happier! I would gladly recommend Ryan and SW6 to anyone looking to enter Recruitment.

Interview Questions

• Why am I looking to enter Recruitment? Why will I be good? General questions about my experiences   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

The whole process from my initial phone conversation with Chloe in the London office to my interview and offer at my current recruitment firm was a short 6 days (2 of them were the weekend). I had a thorough interview with Chloe and Michael in the London office which was massively appreciated as it shows that they want to help.
    They quickly got to work and found me a top firm to work for where I am currently enjoying massively. They're a great bunch at SW6 and would definitely recommend it if Recruitment is the path for you!

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I can not recommend SW6, and in particular Sam Pennie enough! An absolute pleasure to work with. He found me lots of interesting companies to interview with, while still keeping to the requirements that we had discussed at my initial interview. I was prepared before going into interviews, and could not imagine finding such a great role without Sam and SW6's help.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Sam Pennie from SW6 represented me and he was faultless during the whole process. He managed to secure 6 interviews for a variety of reputable companies in London and he gave me sufficient information for each interview so that I could prepare appropriately. All 6 interviews were laid on during the space of a week and I managed to secure an offer on the final day. I would have no hesitation in recommending Sam & SW6 to anyone looking to enhance or change their career path.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Katie was quick to get in contact with me and coordinate a phone call even though I was away - nothing was too much trouble. She was fantastic to deal with throughout the whole process, constantly keeping me updated, making sure I was fully prepared, and was a great sounding board when I needed to make a few tough decisions. Katie made sure I was only interviewing for roles that were a great fit for me and what I was after, rather than sending me to numerous interviews, which made the interview process much less daunting. Katie is so lovely and full of energy, and has been an incredible help in easing my stress and finding the perfect job within a few days of arriving in London! I will miss our numerous phone calls everyday!

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SW6 Associates (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

My entire with Kate Alder & the SW6 was positive from start to finish. Receiving great training & constant communications through out the process. I would highly recommend to any individual who is looking to begin a new career in recruitment. I was able to land my ideal job, with my ideal company - due to the help of SW6.

Interview Questions

• Screening of my background, experiences, motivations & personal preferences.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.