SW6 Associates Reviews

Updated 24 Feb 2021

4.9
SW6 Associates Managing Director Jason Leggatt (no image)
Jason Leggatt
  1. "Recruitment"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good atmosphere, all pushing eachother towards success, strong comms structures and competitive base salary with hands on training

Cons

I haven’t came across any cons at sw6

2. "Fine"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I worked at SW6 Associates full-time

Pros

Good place to start in recruitment

Cons

Bit samey after a while

3. "Sw6 review"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time

Pros

Loyal, understanding, caring, fun, helpful

Cons

Hard work, busy, full on

"Absolutely second to none!"

Current Employee - Candidate Consultant

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best compliment I can pay SW6 Associates is that they have created an environment where you enjoy going to work - and when you enjoy coming in every day it doesn't feel like work at all. They have supported me whilst I have been finishing my degree in collaboration with work and created the conditions to allow me to achieve success in both university and the office.

Cons

No cons - the direction the company is going in is exciting!

Continue reading
  5. "Amazing business, amazing support, amazing enviroment!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Manchester, England, England

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great management - Supported hands on training - NO micro-management - Good work/life balance - Exciting social incentives - Realistic targets - Amazing office environment

Cons

Recruitment is tough. The hours can be long and the process can be difficult. BUT, that's recruitment and SW6 is a great place to do it!

Continue reading
  6. "Great Business to work for"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great management Good work/social life balance Fun incentives Top notch environment to work in

Cons

No cons in my eyes

Continue reading

"Fantastic Earning Potential, Fast-Track Career Progression and the Perfect Platform to build a Career in Recruitment"

Current Employee - Candidate Consultant in London, England, England

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

SW6 initially give you exceptional on-hands training and the responsibility needed in order to develop your skills early. Everyone in the office is friendly, welcoming and driven; the buzz this creates day in day out is superb and exactly what you need in recruitment. At SW6, you not only love the job you are doing, but you are also making plenty of money needed to enjoy the London lifestyle; the bars, clubs and other social aspects that surround the SW6 office in Central London! With excellent employee, employer relations and superb empowerment for new hires, SW6 listen to and take on board the opinions of everyone in the office. This environment and office culture, paired with strong drive and SW6's stance in the market place make me certain this company has an exciting and successful future ahead.

Cons

Working in a target orientated environment demands a lot of hard-work and determination, more than most other roles. However, if you are financially driven and keen to build a strong, long-lasting career in a rewarding role, this shouldn't prove a problem!

8. "£8,200 pay check within 4 months of being a Consultant..."

Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England

I have been working at SW6 Associates

Pros

I didn't realise this before joining the company - I just joined because I liked everyone - but now that I am here it's become abundantly clear that we are the best rec2rec in the market! That's why we place the most candidates, have the most blinding recommendations on linked in and the owners invest the most money back in to the company!

Cons

Some graduates can be flaky, unreliable individuals. That's why when you get a good one you have to do everything you can to keep hold of them by gaining their trust, listening to what they want so and then making sure you place them in one of the top recruitment firms in the city...which I always do!

Continue reading
  9. "Great Company with a Strong Future Ahead of Itself"

Current Employee - Current Placement Year Student

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

Brilliant company in the heart of the City of London. Every person in the office is very driven but at the same time is up for a laugh which provides a great environment to work in. The incentives that are placed in front of you are second to none such as monthly drinks, lunch clubs and target holidays. Senior Management are brilliant, very friendly, open to rewarding the staff and eager to hear opinions. Moving forward the company has some ambitious, exciting plans and has a strong future ahead of itself.

Cons

With it being a target driven role, this brings a bit of pressure and longer hours than most placement years. However, if you stay focused the rewards are clear to see.

SW6 Associates Response

January 13, 2016Marketing Manager

Hopefully those long hours pay off in what you learn and what you earn over the course of the year :) Thanks for your review, we're so pleased to have you on the team and that you're enjoying it!

"A great place to work!"

Recruitment Consultant in London, England, England

I have been working at SW6 Associates

Pros

The people and the company culture are the 2 aspects that make working at SW6 so great. Every day the office is lively, music playing, and you're working with a fab group of people who support and challenge you. The management team are brilliant with your training and progression, and even personalise incentives to make sure you're working towards something that's important to you. Always open to new ideas (whether it be related to work/team events/fitness/sports/well being), and happy to help you in whichever way they can to make sure you're doing well. Professional, fun and genuine in everything they do - it's great to be a part of it!

Cons

Friday morning's after a Thursday lunch club!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews