SW6 Associates Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Full-timePart-time

5.0
Jason Leggatt

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great company with brilliant career progression opportunities"

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Colleagues are supportive, friendly and fun!
    Great earning potential
    Excellent career progression opportunities

Cons

The work - life balance could be better (but that's Recruitment for you!)

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "Excellent service"

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time

Pros

I had a great experience working with Chelsea House at SW6 and I would highly recommend them and especially Chelsea to everybody. Within 2 weeks of getting in touch with them, I secured a job and I could not have done that without Chelsea's help. She was there on the phone to me before and after every interview which made a big difference and calmed all nerves! Chelsea also got me into 7 different interviews which helped me realise what industry and vibe I was more suited to. SW6 is a great company and they are very lucky to have Chelsea on their team!

Cons

I had a busy schedule with interviews, but it wasn't a problem.

3. "Great company with excellent employees."

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time

Pros

Sw6 helped me to secure not just a job but a career, weeks after graduating! I was fortunate enough to work with Billy who provided me with huge amounts of confidence, enthusiasm, knowledge, and support from start to finish. All of which resulted in me receiving a job offer from a fantastic company! Overall, Billy is a real asset to SW6 and I wish him all the best in his success.

Cons

At times I felt a little rushed in my preparation and decision making. But that is expecting in a fast-paced industry.

5. "Graduate to Consultant"

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time

Pros

Brilliant service and support throughout, was new to this process having just graduated university but was supported the whole way through and had any questions answered promptly

Cons

I would have liked to have met the person I was working with face to face but logistically this was not possible

6. "A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

Pros

The people and the company culture are the 2 aspects that make working at SW6 so great. Every day the office is lively, music playing, and you're working with a fab group of people who support and challenge you. The management team are brilliant with your training and progression, and even personalise incentives to make sure you're working towards something that's important to you. Always open to new ideas (whether it be related to work/team events/fitness/sports/well being), and happy to help you in whichever way they can to make sure you're doing well. Professional, fun and genuine in everything they do - it's great to be a part of it!

Cons

Friday morning's after a Thursday lunch club!

7. "Getting a job"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Manchester, England
    Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Manchester, England

Pros

Both Recruiters dealt with: Billy Senior and Lauren Glencross
    Great support from staff
    Very well organised
    Very efficient

Cons

I don't have any cons

8. "Candidate Consultant"

Current Employee - Candidate Consultant in London, England

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- The people and culture are amazing. The company is made up of genuine friendly, driven people who are great at what they do.
    - There's always a helping hand when you need one.
    - Management really know how to run a successful business by valuing their members of staff and listening to what we have to say.
    - Not micro managed and respect is given both ways.
    - Great market and sector to recruit into.
    - Just glad to be part of a great company that is doing so well.
    - A brilliant commission structure that allows you to make really good money!

Cons

-Long hours, but to be honest I knew what I was signing up to when I got into recruitment.

"Fantastic Earning Potential, Fast-Track Career Progression and the Perfect Platform to build a Career in Recruitment"

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SW6 initially give you exceptional on-hands training and the responsibility needed in order to develop your skills early. Everyone in the office is friendly, welcoming and driven; the buzz this creates day in day out is superb and exactly what you need in recruitment. At SW6, you not only love the job you are doing, but you are also making plenty of money needed to enjoy the London lifestyle; the bars, clubs and other social aspects that surround the SW6 office in Central London!
    With excellent employee, employer relations and superb empowerment for new hires, SW6 listen to and take on board the opinions of everyone in the office. This environment and office culture, paired with strong drive and SW6's stance in the market place make me certain this company has an exciting and successful future ahead.

Cons

Working in a target orientated environment demands a lot of hard-work and determination, more than most other roles. However, if you are financially driven and keen to build a strong, long-lasting career in a rewarding role, this shouldn't prove a problem!

10. "Great Company with a Strong Future Ahead of Itself"

Current Employee - Current Placement Year Student
    Current Employee - Current Placement Year Student

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Brilliant company in the heart of the City of London. Every person in the office is very driven but at the same time is up for a laugh which provides a great environment to work in. The incentives that are placed in front of you are second to none such as monthly drinks, lunch clubs and target holidays. Senior Management are brilliant, very friendly, open to rewarding the staff and eager to hear opinions. Moving forward the company has some ambitious, exciting plans and has a strong future ahead of itself.

Cons

With it being a target driven role, this brings a bit of pressure and longer hours than most placement years. However, if you stay focused the rewards are clear to see.

SW6 Associates Response

13 Jan 2016 – Marketing Manager

Hopefully those long hours pay off in what you learn and what you earn over the course of the year :) Thanks for your review, we're so pleased to have you on the team and that you're enjoying it!... More

11. ""Excellent Career Progression, Environment and Earning Potential""

I have been working at SW6 Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very supportive and encouraging environment. The commission structure and earning potential are fantastic - hard work never goes unnoticed. Incentives such as lunch clubs and holiday targets to keep everyone motivated.

Great office culture, work drinks are always eventful!

Cons

Must be very resilient and keep yourself motivated by focusing on what can be achieved - long hours but that's normal in recruitment.

SW6 Associates Response

13 Jan 2016 – Marketing Manager

Thanks for the review! Recruitment is not the easiest job but that's why we think it's important to reward our staff when they are putting so much work in - glad to see you are kept motivated by the... More