Sanctuary Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sanctuary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanctuary (London, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview via telephone about 15 to 20 minutes The day-to-day activities of the role or what projects they can expect to participate on Detail on what the graduate community and company culture is like Anything which will make the applicants will feel more engaged and connected to the company.

Interview Questions
  • motivations for the role/ company, followed by some competency-based questions
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanctuary (London, England, England)

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward I first received a phone interview from the recruitment team which was successful then had a interview with the care home manager.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a patient to you they had been giving money to one of the staff

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middlesbrough, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanctuary (Middlesbrough, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

You apply online and if you are successful you are invited to an interview where there will be two panel members with a list of about 10 questions. The panel will ask five questions each between themselves. The interview was done in a relaxed environment.

Interview Questions
  • What is your definition of a person at risk?.
  • What activities/things might you be doing when you are working with clients?.
  • Why do you think people with Mental Health are vulnerable and give examples of situations where people might be vulnerable?.
  • Do you drive and own a vehicle?.

Sanctuary

Application

I interviewed at Sanctuary

Interview

Applied online. They took about six weeks to get back to me. Invited for an interview at the home. Interviewed by home manager and senior nurse. Felt very informal and friendly. They guided me to give the right answers. I was incredibly nervous going in as I'd never had an interview before, but it was honestly fine.

Interview Questions
  • What are important things to consider when taking a meal to a resident?

Sanctuary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darlington, North East England, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sanctuary (Darlington, North East England, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

Very hectic, interviewed by 3 members off staff felt bombarded with questions. Didn't get a look around the building to get some idea how works and didn't get the chance to greet other staff members.............

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sanctuary

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sanctuary

Interview

Applied with CV and supporting statement online. Several weeks later was then invited to interview at site. Several people on the panel, both were friendly and welcoming, quite relaxed process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sanctuary (Liverpool, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

Received an email stating that I'd been successfully shortlisted to attend an interview. I was interviewed by 3 ladies who were wonderful at putting a nervous applicant at ease. Regardless of whether I'm successful or not I appreciate even being considered. All in all looks like an excellent exciting company to work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackney, England, England

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Sanctuary (Hackney, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

Applied online and was contacted roughly 3 weeks later by the Asset Manager from the Hackney office. I was invited for an interview 1 week later. Attended the interview and from my understanding interview went well. Typical interview questions. A few questions that might throw someone off without the experience for this particular role. A few situational questions. I was told I would be contacted within a week as they were interviewing other candidates. I heard nothing for 1 week. I then sent an email to follow up and was ignored. I was not able to get through to any of the interviewers the following week. Line just kept ringing. All my emails have been read and ignored. My final attempt was yesterday almost 1 month later after the interview and finally got through to the Asset Manager Who said he will call me back in 30 mins. Guess what...no call back. Granted, I didn’t get the role, but at least have the decency to respond and give an update to all interviewees who spent time travelling, taking time of work and preparing for the interview. It just shows the professionalism that this company has. They do not bother to get back to you if your not a suitable candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banbury, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sanctuary (Banbury, England, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

What interview process... The gent' who was meant to interview me was unavailable. A lady came to get me but she didn't introduce herself or ask me who I was and gestured me to follow her to a meeting room. She asked me to take a seat while she left and I thought she was going to get someone to interview me. She returned and started to talk about the role and I had to stop her because she still hadn't introduced herself or asked me who I was and I could have been in the wrong interview. Unbelievably she is a manager. I was asked to tell her a bit about myself and that was it, this was not expanded on at all. No questions were asked relating to the post or about the company, no questions about my experience, CV or career history, no questions at all. And that was it, my 45 minute interview which I had applied and prepared for fully was over in 15 minutes. My conclusion is that she had so many candidates to interview that it’s purely a numbers game. No notes were made either, so out of all of the candidates and interviewees how am I possibly going to be remembered. And how does the interviewer know if I am suitable for the post or suitable to look after their customers. They may as well just put names in a hat. It’s very clearly a call centre with the emphasis on quantity rather than providing a quality service, so the role is not a Customer Service one as advertised. If a manager or the company can't be bothered to hold a professional interview then this is not a company I wish to work for and I immediately withdrew my application. And if that’s how they treat interviewees, one can only imagine how they treat staff, residents and customers. I’d read all of the negative feedback and reviews and gave them the benefit of the doubt. I was genuinely interested in working for Sanctuary but this experience was shocking and spoke volumes, such a disappointment and waste of time. The worst interview ever. I hope this isn’t the standard across the group and UK.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Sanctuary

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sanctuary in Nov 2017

Interview

The interview was conducted by two people, a team manager and an additional senior team member. There was a short introduction conversation which was followed by standard questions. After the interview the job offer came through in a few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews