Santa Fe Relocation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Santa Fe Relocation Interview Questions

Interviews at Santa Fe Relocation

2.8

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Met with the HR person then spoke with the manager in Houston. After the interviews, you have to complete a personality test and intelligence test online. These usually take only a 15 minutes to complete and results are provided quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe your knowledge in the relocation industry   1 Answer

Territory Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation (Frisco, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Drove 325 miles for a ride along and only stopped at 2 customers. The DOTT process was with a new hire. The manager that o was to be with was on the phone the whole time. If you are not female and young with no experience than don't bother applying with this company.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation.

Interview

Phone Interview - Video Questions - Ride Along with Manager. The web questions were the most awkward part of the interview process. You could record then delete them if you did not like your response before you submit. The ride along with the manager was a half day adventure. The rep I was with smoked the entire time and talked about her success. I know it's a tobacco company but it was a little excessive. She was nice and it was enjoyable but when trying to make an impression on customers I would not want someone giving me advice who smelled like an ashtray.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Student Life Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation (Gainesville, FL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

It was a one on one interview where I described my abilities as a graphic designer. I met with the director of the web and design branch of Student Life. It was a very welcoming interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Student Life?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation.

Interview

Very smooth
    Interviewer was very nice and talkative.
    He explained the position all the perks that the company was offering.
    So far one of the most relaxed interview.
    Thanks for everything

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation.

Interview

Similar to any standard interview. Asked about myself, my experience, why I would like to do the job. Friendly and welcoming environment. Referral to CV. Job relevant questions. 2nd interview with HR team.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation.

Interview

Easy 2 level , interview by md and general manager. Simple questions asked . Emploment history , experience turning points in sales career , handling situations . Industry brief

Salesforce Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

In depth with focus on Salesforce technicalities. Asked about Salesforce challenges faced so far and my future roadmap, Certifications etc. There were 3 rounds in total which included 2 technical and one with C level executives of the company. Presentation and communication skills should be very good.

Interview Questions

• Asked about Salesforce Products, What all domains have been worked on, Salesforce functional and technical concepts   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation (London, England).

Interview

It was ok but not very organised and well prepared. Seemed they were more interested in if you could pass online test than experience you had in industry . Everyone was very pleasant but just felt structure of interview could have been better.

SEO Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Santa Fe Relocation (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied and then spoke with the recruiter. Had to sign a digital form after that. He said he'd be in contact, then ghosted me and I never heard of the situation again. No update. Nothing.

I have a tonne of copywriting and SEO experience so it'd be interesting to know why this lot weren't interested. But I'll never know! Because they like ghosting candidates.

So, Santa Fe (pretentious goddamn name), you're taking the hit for that.

Treat candidates with respect during the interview process.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.