Saudi Aramco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Saudi Aramco

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview in Houston, TX. Panel interview with (3) managers. Very direct, cut to the chase interview session that lasted 45 minutes. Managers made their decision within the first 5 minutes. Hiring decision was communicated the next day.

Interview Questions

• Interviewers had a list of skills/practices that they were looking for and wanted to see how candidate would fit in to their open positions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Reasonable counter offer with justification could possibly be successful.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• As student intern there were no interview for the internship, I just filled up the application and I attached my documents and the except it.   1 Answer

Material Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed twice.

First time the team was very disorganized and I was shifted from room to room while they tried to determine "fit". People who interviewed me had no idea who I was or even a copy of my resume. Saudi just read his phone throughout. No offer from that one - hardly a surprise.

Second interview went very smoothly: focused, good conversation and to the point. I was told right there that an offer would come.

Interview Questions

• Why are you better than the competition.   1 Answer

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco.

Interview

Submitted a resume online, heard from the company 3 months later. Had 2 telephone interviews and 1 video-conference interview. The people that I spoke with were friendly and professional. Asked technical questions and reviewed my resume.

Interview Questions

• The interviews went very well. Everybody was very friendly. After 3 interviews they then they sent me an application to fill out that requested the gender and ages of my dependents and my spouse's complete name, birthdate, and social security number. Completely illegal practice. There was an actual line on the application that stated unless every line on the application was filled out then it would be null and void and every line must be filled in order to apply for the job.   3 Answers

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco in December 2013.

Interview

Face to face interview is the best thing to do here to get more insight into the job.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a long and enduring activity that spanned from October through to the end of February the following year. I had to travel approximately 3000 miles for a one hour meeting. Where in the end i found out it was for position I didn't apply too! In other words, the wrong job. All correspondence had been documented with the job posting IDs, inclusive of spelling out the job title in the job application yet in the end i was interviewed for the wrong position. The experience was amaturish and I caution that anyone applying to one of these postings is to VALIDATE the job posting before wasting your time with folllow up documentation, travel, and expenses.

Interview Questions

• The interview centered around health and safety specifically.   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

There is a significant difference between being employed as a contractor and being employed directly by Aramco. If you have the opportunity be employed directly by Aramco as the benefits and pay are significantly better than working only as a contractor. This does not only include pay but also benefits such as housing, air plane tickets, length of vacation, and many other perks.

Interview Questions

• There were no inappropriate or unusual questions. Just know the job and what you are expected to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Some people negotiate for higher salaries, especially if they are not a direct hire.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Looooong. Drop your resume into their Aramco black hole and wait. I was selected for a position I did not apply for. Once the interview occurred, it was a matter of waiting for another month or two. Then the background check which took another month or two. Then the health check which took another month. It drags out. Be patient and don't make plans to leave your current job until you have your plan tickets.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what I knew about the drilling industry.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated an increased grade code. They use your current paycheck as a base for your offer.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Given assigned date and time, arrived a half hour early, waited three hours for the interview. Two Aramco instructors sat in for the interview, only one talked. He asked about background information, some typical interview questions, and then went to the grammar "Jeopardy" board. It got pretty silly.

Interview Questions

• I was asked background questions about where I taught before. The grammar questions were the weird part. I questioned a couple of questions, and that was it for me.   1 Answer

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Aramco (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by a mixed panel of Americans and Saudi auditors via a video conference at around 4am. I applied for an SAP audit role but the questions were more about specialized systems that they have. Prior to the interview, they sent me a list of technical questions that I must answer and submit within a few hours. It was about 10 pages long. They made me work a lot before even talking to me over the video phone. Most of the interviewers were downright rude and were seem to be in the interview panel to demotivate you. They keep saying they have are the best organization and they only hire the best of the best. Worst experience I ever had.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me in detail how to audit a Linux machine.
      2. What are the key controls an AS/400 machine should have to prevent breaches?
      3. Why do you want to work with Saudi Aramco?
      4. How will you deal with a very rude superior?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.