Schroders Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Schroders Interview Questions

Interviews at Schroders

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schroders in January 2019.

Interview

Very professional. Met with a variety of members on the team in positions of ranging seniority. Very personable team and atmosphere that made the interview both comfortable and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• How would your past experiences relate to this position?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schroders.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for the role.
    Scheduling took a day or two.
    Small panel interview, 2 men, 1 woman at the same time.
    Questions weren't hard.
    Tone was sometimes dehumanizing.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the role.
      Do you even know what a Business Requirement document looks like? *scoffs*
      What are the main components then?
      You write JIRA stories? *scoffs*
      Can you even give me an example?   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Schroders (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied to Schroders at the beginning of 2016 and got the only reply from their HR Department 9 month! later. Informing me that they regret to advise that I was not shortlisted. I am glad for that because I just started a new job at another company. However I question how the HR department of this company is "working" if they inform candidates after 9 month! This is ridiculous.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schroders in November 2016.

Interview

I Spoke with a head hunter. He found me online somehow about an opportunity at Schroeder. Spoke with two recruiters before being presented to Schroders. Then spoke to the hiring manager. Process was very straight forward. Not sure if I'll get a follow up interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly routine stuff. Why schroders? Would I love to london. A little about my background.   Answer Question

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Schroders.

Interview

First round interview consisted of 3 different interviews over the phone for a total of 3 hrs duration. Since the position is sales based the interviewers were asking how your experience was sales oriented. The HR did take a long time to reach out in regards to the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable being on the phone for multiple hours of the day?   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schroders.

Interview

overall took about a month, had two rounds of interviews both of which lasted about half a day. I met with 3 people both times, from sales distribution, my future supervisor and the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Current financial events, would I prefer sitting in on a Federal Reserve meeting or a meeting with heads of Time Warner, and why?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schroders (New York, NY (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

HR person asked standard questions - nothing unexpected. Hiring managers asked standard questions - nothing unusual. Very informal, friendly, to the point. It was a simple process and everyone was friendly/not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strengths/weaknesses.   1 Answer

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schroders (London, England) in May 2020.

Interview

step one was to have an online aptitude assessment. then a virtual interview. then a real one was organised. this all took about 3 months. communication was rare but helpful. not many instructions were given apart from being told to wait.

Interview Questions

• If someone in your team wasn't pulling their weight how would solve this   Answer Question

ESG Investment Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Schroders (London, England) in April 2020.

Interview

Applied online, completed an online test. Invited to the assessment centre, due to COVID this was virtual. First, was a task assessing prioritisation, logical thinking and decisiveness skills. This was followed by a Skype interview with 1 colleague from the team. This assessment centre lasted just under 1 hour

Interview Questions

• Questions covered: “what do you know about Schroders?”, “what interest you most about this role?”, “could you provide an explain of when you demonstrated (a skill)?”   Answer Question

Distribution Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schroders.

Interview

Video Interview:

10 different questions, lasted abut half an hour with 1-2 minutes to prepare
    A lot of competency based interview questions, nothing too technical.
    Some of the questions were rather unusual and it was challenging to think of something off the top of your head.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to accept responsibility for your actions?

Tell me about a time you had to conduct research to make a decision? How did you know it was the right decision?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.