Schroders Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Schroders Interview Questions

Interviews at Schroders

Assistant Portfolio Manager Interview

Interview

After a recruiter screening call brought me in for two interviews. Came back for a 'final round' - three more interviews. Very conversational and informative interview. Appeared to be a great work culture

Interview Questions

• Specific examples from my resume & how to apply to the new role   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Interview

Good, first round was numerical and logical reasoning, second round was assessment, interviewer was nice, spent some time on behaviorals, technicals were easy. Case was in group. Good, first round was numerical and logical reasoning, second round was assessment, interviewer was nice, spent some time on behaviorals, technicals were easy. Case was in group.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schroders in January 2019.

Interview

Very professional. Met with a variety of members on the team in positions of ranging seniority. Very personable team and atmosphere that made the interview both comfortable and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• How would your past experiences relate to this position?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schroders.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for the role.
    Scheduling took a day or two.
    Small panel interview, 2 men, 1 woman at the same time.
    Questions weren't hard.
    Tone was sometimes dehumanizing.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the role.
      Do you even know what a Business Requirement document looks like? *scoffs*
      What are the main components then?
      You write JIRA stories? *scoffs*
      Can you even give me an example?   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Schroders (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied to Schroders at the beginning of 2016 and got the only reply from their HR Department 9 month! later. Informing me that they regret to advise that I was not shortlisted. I am glad for that because I just started a new job at another company. However I question how the HR department of this company is "working" if they inform candidates after 9 month! This is ridiculous.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schroders in November 2016.

Interview

I Spoke with a head hunter. He found me online somehow about an opportunity at Schroeder. Spoke with two recruiters before being presented to Schroders. Then spoke to the hiring manager. Process was very straight forward. Not sure if I'll get a follow up interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly routine stuff. Why schroders? Would I love to london. A little about my background.   Answer Question

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Schroders.

Interview

First round interview consisted of 3 different interviews over the phone for a total of 3 hrs duration. Since the position is sales based the interviewers were asking how your experience was sales oriented. The HR did take a long time to reach out in regards to the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable being on the phone for multiple hours of the day?   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schroders.

Interview

overall took about a month, had two rounds of interviews both of which lasted about half a day. I met with 3 people both times, from sales distribution, my future supervisor and the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Current financial events, would I prefer sitting in on a Federal Reserve meeting or a meeting with heads of Time Warner, and why?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schroders (New York, NY (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

HR person asked standard questions - nothing unexpected. Hiring managers asked standard questions - nothing unusual. Very informal, friendly, to the point. It was a simple process and everyone was friendly/not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strengths/weaknesses.   1 Answer

Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schroders.

Interview

Applied in Jan 2020. Went for physical assessment centre. Had a case study. Given time to prepare visuals and statements before presenting it to the manager. Had a one to one interview with manager. Offered the very next day

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.