Selection Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Selection Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Selection Services

1.5

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Selection Services.

Interview

Very relaxed and friendly. I was greeted by the 1st and 2nd Line team leaders who talked me through what would be expected of me, job responsibilities and that the first 3 months would be probation. First 2 weeks training.

Interview Questions

• Quiz on what certain parts of a computer are called and what they do. How would you use Salesforce etc.   Answer Question

IT Call Allocator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bromley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Selection Services (Bromley, England) in February 2014.

Interview

Simple two stage interview. Hardly any competency based questions. The questions asked were off topic and irrelevant at times. The interviewers were from HR and also from the IT team. Overall the staff were friendly and pleasant to deal with. Overall I think there interview skills could be improved as the cliche where do you see yourself in 5 years came up and what are your best and worst habits.

Interview Questions

• What animal would you be?
      What is your best quality?
      Why should we employ you?   Answer Question

Selection Services Response

14 Dec 2015 – Head of Marketing

Thank you for the feedback. We're glad to see that you are still working for Selection and would like to think that our recruitment processes have improved since February 2014.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.