Sharobi Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sharobi Technologies

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharobi Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

They have only 2 minutes process.they are said what's your name..How many members in your family..What are your father doing..what's your qualifications?How much salary do you expect from his company..that's all..

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sharobi Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a one day affair. There were 2 rounds Managerial and HR and they issued the offer. Firstly, the recruiter called and scheduled the F2F round.
    F2F round was taken by the Manager which includes basic questions pertaining to the skills hiring for. The next round was HR round which was basically the Salary negotiation and fixing of joining dates etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharobi Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Got a Phone Interview through a recruiter. Went well. Then had a onsite interview with the team. Typically for about 30 min. Questions were easy . Easy oops Questions and Regex expressions.

Middle Management Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sharobi Technologies in April 2014.

Interview

The opportunity came through networking. So no formal job description/ HR consultants were involved. The discussion was in a more relaxed settings - in a coffee shop. The manager shared his long term vision of the company and asked for my inputs on the same. Things proceeded when we both saw a fit.

Interview Questions

• The question was centred on whether I can add to their business in BFSI vertical and connections therein.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate salary as I needed a job offer urgently and I was comfortable with the terms.

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sharobi Technologies (Kolkata (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

it was a multiple rounds of interview. First 1;1, Then with the panel, Then HR round and finally got selected. If you can clear the 1:1 and Panel interview then you can expect yourself to be selected.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.