Sharp Electronics (US) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 13 Feb 2019

2.7

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sharp Electronics (US) in December 2007.

Interview

very basic, not very professional. They seem to make judgements based on emotion and "type" rather than really making sure the people are good fits. The interview schedule had many changes to it and they seemed very unorganized. They also had strange choices for interviewers having lower level people do the interviews.

Interview Questions

the people that worked there did not appear to be happy or really like the company, mgmt, or each other. I think they salary offered was competitive but overall the company seemed to be poorly run from a people point of view. I got the impression that the company did not value its employees and it showed by the people conducting the interview.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sharp Electronics (US) (Mahwah, NJ (US)) in May 2008.

Interview

Started with chit chat for face to face interviews. self introduction, reason of job application, strength and weakness. Talked about what is expected at company and what the position will expect people around him. Nice campus and clean and green field.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Sharp Electronics (US) (Miami Lakes, FL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was a two interview hiring process. First interview is with the sales manager for the actual team, the second interview is with the president of that branch you are applying to.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp Electronics (US) (Greensboro, NC (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy. First contact is a phone interview by their company recruiter. Then the next day there was a call to set up a face to face interview with the Branch Manager. Second interview is with the Area manager. They are looking for motivated people that have A type personality with professional skills and some sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      What sales experience do you have?
      They explain the role and try to find people fitting the role.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sharp Electronics (US) (Tampa, FL (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Very…by the book
    Had a phone interview with HR department, met with branch manager and then with regional manager

Negotiation

stick to your guns….but listen carefully.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sharp Electronics (US) (Mahwah, NJ (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

I got a call from an executive recruiter asking if I would be interested in a new position with Sharp Electronics. I met with the hiring manager in an offsite location and received the offer 3 days later. I tried to negotiate a higher starting salary and more vacation time but the VP of HR refused to negotiate either.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Absolutely no negotiation involved...take it or leave it.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sharp Electronics (US) (Memphis, TN (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview questions were not difficult, basic information surrounding knowledge of manufacturing and team building experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was very little negotiations

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sharp Electronics (US) (Memphis, TN (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

The TN career center set the interview for the next day. There was really not an interview. They wanted to know if I could handle the physical requirements of the job. Immediately I was sent for a physical and drug test.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked other than did I think I could perform the physical demands of the job.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp Electronics (US) (Montvale, NJ (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Two one hour interviews with two executives. Verbally offered job but declined to send formal offer. Vetted me very thoroughly for entrance level position. Did not make the position seem to good

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sharp Electronics (US) (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

First there was the standard online resume screening, followed by an in-person interview, then I met with the senior staff (including the president) and did a brief job shadow with one of my would-be co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Issues with past employers, why gap in employment, are you looking for quick advancement or little movement, have you been fired, etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.