Simply Conveyancing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Simply Conveyancing

3.3

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daventry, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simply Conveyancing (Daventry, England) in February 2020.

Interview

extremely informative and a very good process. I knew exactly what the next steps were and when and why they we’re happening. Brilliant process. It really helped me confirm I wanted to work for simply.

Property Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daventry, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simply Conveyancing (Daventry, England) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of a written test which lasted for around an hour. This was to test my knowledge of the conveyancing process and the areas I was strongest in. Property Lawyers are banded as to their experience from Level 1 to Level 4. This test helps assess what level you go in at. This was followed up by a verbal interview with HR. They find out a bit about you and your experience. They do not reel off the standard questions such as "what are your weaknesses" but keep it very informal and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to leave my current role.   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daventry, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simply Conveyancing (Daventry, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Informal 1:1 chat and very informative NO competency based questions and had a brief overview of the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current recruitment process?   1 Answer

Simply Conveyancing Response

15 Aug 2019 – HR Manager

Thanks for your feedback- glad you had a positive interview process and this continues throughout your career with Simply.

Post Completions Administrator Interview

Application

Interview

I was contacted the day following the submission of my application. I was very well informed by the lady in recruitment of the role and the benefits of working for Simply. We discussed my previous experience relevant to the role. I was then invited for an interview.

Interview Questions

Simply Conveyancing Response

15 Aug 2019 – HR Manager

Our post completions department is obviously benefitting from you joining them- great!!

Junior Systems Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daventry, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simply Conveyancing (Daventry, England) in June 2019.

Interview

It went well. They asked me a list of IT related questions, and then asked me to build a desktop PC so they could get an in-depth look at my experience with computers.

Since I got the job just over a month ago, it's been a really good experience!

Interview Questions

• If a HP computer is flashing red and beeps 3 times, and isn't turning on, what would you do to resolve this.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daventry, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simply Conveyancing (Daventry, England) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied via a recruitment agent and had an initial telephone interview with the HR Manager. I was then invited in for a face to face interview, initially with the HR Manager and then I met the Exec Director and had an interview with him and a few other senior members of staff.

At the end of the interview I was asked to complete a few tasks at home to test my creative and marketing skills and then return back to the office to present these. I was asked how long I would need to complete the task and for a convenient day to return.

I came back the following week and presented my work to the Exec Director as well as other directors and the HR Manager. Half way through the presentation I was stopped and offered the job.

I was given a tour around the office there and then, introduced to the teams and started the following week.

The interview was sufficiently challenging but I was also put at ease and supported all the way by the HR Manager. I was really pleased about how accommodating they were, how friendly and welcoming the staff were.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are some of the biggest challenges in our market to date?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Simply Conveyancing?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.