Sirenum Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sirenum Interview Questions

Interviews at Sirenum

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sirenum (London, England).

Interview

The interview went well. It felt very positive. People was very welcoming. Had regular communication with agent, was led to believe that all was very positive and then nothing. No outcome, no feedback, no further communication from Roc Recruitment. Extremely disappointed and would not recommend this company.

Interview Questions

Sirenum Response

29 Jan 2019 – Talent Manager

Hi, We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience meeting the team. As you mentioned, the application was made through Roc Recruitment. We provided the consultant there with feedback. It's unfortunate that they have failed to pass this on to you. We will get in touch with them to ask why feedback as not been passed on.

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Finchley, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sirenum (Finchley, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Very thorough and honest. I was given all the information I asked for and more. The hiring managers and CEO were very accommodating when scheduling interviews and feedback was prompt

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sirenum (London, England).

Interview

Initial call
    Technical test
    Head of Development interview
    CEO interview

I spent quite significant amount of time discussing and liaising with Sirenus but even though I did not get an offer I received NO feedback from the Sirenus side regardless it was promised. After one of 1:1 they just dropped the contact, considering time commitment I do not recommend interview process with this company.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sirenum (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Meeting with implementer, sales and then CEO. These were all face to face and not done over the phone. The process was very transparent - the only issuer was finding the office!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.