Sixt Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 255 of over 255 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Sixt

Application

I interviewed at Sixt

Interview

There was first an HR screening round. This was very relaxed and just talked about the general role. The second round was with a senior engineer and this was also more on a high level discussing my experiences.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with previous Data Engineering projects?
    Answer Question

Sixt

Application

I interviewed at Sixt

Interview

standard scrum master ceremony questions and related topics. but they want very strong english usage for this role. mine is intermediate so I think they didn't continue with me about this role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sixt

Application

I interviewed at Sixt

Interview

Ich bekam eine Einladung zum Vorstellungsgespräch per Email. Auf diese Email antwortete ich und als es zum Gespräch kam wartete ich 30 Minuten zum vorgegeben Termin und es erschien keiner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sixt (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

First : DS round - could be array, string, binary tree, linkedlist, sliding window problems. Solve online question from leetcode. geeksforgeeks etc. it will be helpful to clear the interview.

Interview Questions
  • arr = [c,c,b,d,d,a,a,c,b,b,b,c,d,a] Given an array of characters, find the min length sub array within this array which has all the unique elements present in the array. unique = [c,b,d,a] worst = [c,a,a,a,a,d,d,d,b] //in this case the complete array becomes the min lenght sub array.. Write a function which accepts the char array and prints i,j of the sub array
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sixt (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

TL;DR: Sheer wastage of time, don't bother interviewing here. Dig old reviews here on glassdoor about this company first, you will get to know the truth. Now coming to the interview process, I was contacted by one of their recruiters over LinkedIn. I was not aware about the company much so I did my initial research and agreed to interview. Initially I was told that I would be having three rounds of technical discussions to which I was okay. First Round: basic DS/Algo questions I was asked to solve two questions(one was from array and other from string), I completed both before time and then interviewer asked basic concepts of js, react, hooks and redux. Second Round: Design question (was asked HLD for a carousel component). I discussed that and then interviewer asked difference between context and redux to which I gave the best answers and cited Dan Abramov's opinion as well. But he was like we're replacing our redux store with context and in counter of that I asked how you guys will manage SSR(prefilled store and rehydrate on client), he was clueless about it. Third Round: It was basically a hiring manager round filled with basic behavioral questions and discussion went well. Fourth Round: HR discussion - past organizations, expected CTC and why us - went normal Now comes the funny part: So after each interview, recruiter called me just within 30 mins of the interview saying that interview has gone great and asking slots for next round. And after the HR discussion he told me they're discussing it internally and update me by tomorrow. Next Morning the recruiter told me the director of engineering wants to have a call with me and I agreed to it and that round also went normal with some behavioral questions and work flow, I thought the call went pretty good as the interviewer seems to agree to whatever I told and seemed pretty happy about it. After this discussion, the interviewer didn't call me immediately so I got some clue, next morning when I called him for the feedback, he told me it was a no hire call. I was completely clueless regarding where I went wrong and asked him if he can provide me a detailed feedback and which is not shred till date. Anyways, whatever happens, happens for best. I already had some offers in hand and I wasn't keen on joining them, It seemed like they're just looking for *cheap labor*, all the senior folks there comes from service org background and they're looking for brainless cheap labor. If you go deep in their glassdoor reviews you will understand what I'm talking about. Their original org account here on glassdoor(Sixt R&D) had a rating of 2.5 so they completely deleted it and now HRs are posting fake reviews on Sixt parent(germany). Reviews like "Run away from here", "Don't think of coming here", "Insecure devs" are pretty common. If you're giving interview here for your practice then its okay but proceed with very caution. Cheers.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1 - Basic Ds/Algo on array and string Round 2 - HLD Round 3 - Behavioral with Hiring manager
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bavaria

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sixt (Munich, Bavaria) in Oct 2021

Interview

Erstes Gespräch war sehr oberflächlich und wenig auf fachliche Qualifikationen bezogen. Recruiterin machte den Eindruck, als ob sie die zu besetzende Stelle nicht wirklich verstand, da sie genaue Rückfragen zu den Tätigkeiten bei der Position nicht beantworten konnte.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sixt

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sixt

Interview

Phone interview followed by a zoom meeting with and imperson follow up, they asked questions about my work history and wanted to make sure I was a good fit, sat me down and talked about the rental car return process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sixt

Application

I interviewed at Sixt

Interview

There were multiple rounds. The first two or three were technical, and the last was HR related. The questions asked were related to core CS and DP. The interview process was smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sixt

Application

I interviewed at Sixt

Interview

It had 3 rounds of interviews which I cleared but was not able to make it through the HR round. As they changed their opinion collectively. Also, there will be a take-home assignment as the first step.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sixt

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sixt in Sep 2021

Interview

Das Bewerbungsgespräch war per Video und ich konnte übezeuegen und wurde dann direkt am nächsten Tag eingestellt, allerdings war der Start erst in 2 Monaten und ich hatte noch andere Bewerbungsgespräche und wollte diese noch offen behalten, als ich dies erwähnte wurde mir das Angebot entzogen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 255 Interviews