Sixt Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 226 of over 226 interviews

Campus Recruiting7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sixt (Bangalore)

Interview

Typical interview. If you mention about the Glassdoor reviews your application gets denied which should speak tons about their work culture. In my limited interaction with their leadership, I can say things seemed very toxic and I would avoid working or interviewing for a company like this one.

Interview Questions
  • Product you worked on that you are proud of
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sixt (Paris)

Interview

Entretient qui dure 10 mins puis un appel pour vous dire si c’est ok ça prouve leur sérieux limite c’est le même genre d’entretien que pour être employé de caisse chez Lidl tout le monde peut bosser chez eux même un ancien coiffeur

Interview Questions
  • Ils prennent n’importe qui ils sont tellement en galère de personnel vu leur habitude ça donne pas envie d’y bosser et je le conseillerais à personne

Anonymous Interview Candidate in München, Bavaria, Bavaria

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sixt (München, Bavaria, Bavaria) in May 2021

Interview

Persönliche Vorstellung aller Beteiligten und des Unternehmens, Überblick über das Interview, wertschätzender Umgang, Vorstellung des Lebenslaufes mit Turning Points und Lessons learned. Eingehen auf persönliche Erwartungshaltung und Wertesystem. Vorstellung der Stelle und Erwartungshaltung seitens Sixt.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sixt (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

Long and Detailed with many questions real and staged. I interviewed with the Manager and Senior staff as well. Great group and I felt at home even though the process was long and strenuous.

Interview Questions
  • Many Scenarios were presented during the process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sixt (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

The recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn stating "Hi, I noticed your impressive background on LinkedIn and I am reaching out to see if you were interested in new opportunities. I currently have a Accounts Receivable specialist position. This role is at a pay rate of $16hr + Rewards package. If you are interested please send me your resume with some times to connect on a call to discuss. ✔Amazing benefits ✔Flexible schedule ✔Great leadership ✔Growth career paths " but after I sent resume she said the role was ONLY $16.00/per hour. It was NOT the start of a range, so the process stopped there.

Interview Questions
  • Is $16.00 and hour acceptable to you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sixt (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

BAD EXPERIENCE- All rounds were scheduled on the same day as per them, without any breakup of timings of different rounds, first-round happened on time, it went well, and since there were no specific slots provided I kept waiting on the same meeting for almost an hour for the next round to begin. It never happened, Sent an email/message to HR, no one responded. Did not expect this from them, highly unprofessional. Think if they treat their candidates this way, how they must be treating the employees, no wonder the glassdoor ratings are low.

Interview Questions
  • usual problem solving on an online collaborative code editor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sixt (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

DO NOT INTERVIEW Do not interview for this org, you would be wasting your time. I interviewed in Apr 21, all rounds were scheduled on the first day. After the first round was done, the coordinator responded back that the next round will happen in few mins. The second round happened after that, that round went well for me, there was no response back from the coordinator, I called him, he didn't pick it up. I followed on the next day as well no response at all. I'll advise not to interview and save your time and energy.

Interview Questions
  • Design twitter. Features like build feed, celebrity followers. Then follow up question how would you design it for multi geographies.
  • Threading with rate limiting in java.
  • Simple questions on Spring framework.

Sixt

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sixt

Interview

2 steps for the interview, first call, then on site. they seem kind at the beginning and employee oriented. the salary seems fair and the holiday as well. the office is not the latest fancy berlin style, but rather a traditional office

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sixt

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sixt

Interview

Only first step has been processed but the interviewer asked the questions and I was answering that, but they interrupted my answer too frequently, which made me a bit embarrassed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sixt (New Delhi) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had applied through LinkedIn. I got call from HR after 2 weeks and scheduled 2 rounds of interview. I didn't get much time to prepare. Questions were based on OS, Linux, past experience. My performance wasn't good in first round. So they didn't do 2nd round. But they didn't inform also they are cancelling 2nd round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 226 Interviews