Sixt Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sixt Interview Questions

Interviews at Sixt

2.8

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sixt.

Interview

I was scheduled for a phone interview with the recruiter and then scheduled for a Skype interview with the next level manager--which was blown off. I initiated contact at the scheduled time and she never answered. I attempted to email and call the recruiter and she was non-responsive, as well.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult, as I am very experience in my field   2 Answers

15 Nov 2017 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

We would like to apologize for your negative interviewing experience. We were experiencing some technical difficulties at the time, as well as some moving pains. We were in the process of relocating... More

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sixt (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Great experience, made it very smooth and were very nice and friendly. Their receptionist does an outstanding job as well. Got back to me with an offer in just a week.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sixt.

Interview

Applied online for the position, then received a call that they were interested in an in-person interview. After going in for the first interview, everyone was very friendly and nice. Next day received a call that they were interested for a second interview, went in 2 days later.

Interview Questions

Sixt Response

29 Jun 2016 – HR Team

Thanks for your feedback and congratulations on your new role with Sixt!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sixt (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

2 Interviews. First one with HR and Hiring manager, both very professional and tough questions. Second interview was with two random people I had no idea what they did or who they were. TERRIBLE. One kid couldn't stop smirking and it really distracted me from answering questions to the fullest. The other girl literally couldn't understand any of my answers so I spent more time explaining my answer in 3-4 different ways just for her not to even understand in the end. If given the job, I would've declined. Feels more like a start-up with a very unprofessional atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Sixt Response

18 Jan 2017 – HR Team

Thank you for detailing your interview experience with Sixt. We greatly apologize for your second acquaintance. We take the interview process very seriously and pride ourselves on always creating a... More

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sixt in June 2015.

Interview

First over the phone interview, then in-branch interview. Over the phone was more about your availability and what you do. Alyssa King mostly let me know about the job itself. It was more of an informative interview. The second one is a simple 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked whether I would give the last car to a diamond customer, a regular customer or a new customer.   1 Answer
    • From past sales experience how I would help a customer   1 Answer
    • What do I like about customer service   Answer Question

9 Nov 2015 – HR Team

Thank you for providing your feedback! Congratulations on your new role with Sixt.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sixt (Springfield, MA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

two interviews one in store and one in starbucks very informal. I came into the office after I got out of my other job and spoke with them for maybe 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you could be a manager here? what are your qualifications etc, etc   Answer Question

15 Sep 2016 – HR Team

Thank you for your feedback for our Franchise operations in Springfield. We will pass along your review to Franchise!

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sixt (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Filled out an online application, can not remember which service I have used for this purpose. The response was very prompt by the interviewer who immediately introduced herself and the position to apply for. Arranged a brief phone screening.
    Brief Phone interview, politely conducted, empathetic, frank and matter of fact interviewer.

Interview Questions

Sixt Response

21 Feb 2017 – HR Team

Thank you for reviewing our interview process!

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sixt (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

5 meaningless interviews asking only where you live if you are willing to relocate. They have no HR in place other than remote in FL so the process is mostly stalling you while they obtain your information in hardcopy form signed for background checks. Their issue is that they change direction during the interview process to cover for people who have recently quit. You may start interviewing for a position you are interested in then arrive to an interview to be told you should consider another lower paying position.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to accept a position paying $10,000 less than you were told to have interviewed for 5 times?   1 Answer
    • "So no wife family etc would hold you back from relocation?"   1 Answer

management training

31 Jul 2014 – HR Team

Thank you for taking the time to review Sixt. We take all candidate feedback seriously and will use this information to improve our processes in the future.

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Sixt (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

My experience with the recruiter was pretty good. He was through and communicated with me on a regular basis. I was pleasantly surprised with the first half of this process. I have previous Fleet management skills as I currently work for one of the bigger rental car companies. I was told they may be interested in discussing another told different than the one I applied for. No big deal I'm open to discussing ultimately don't have to take if I don't want it. The benefits package described by the recruiter matched what I receive currently. -met with the location manager and his current fleet guy. Decent interview not the most through ever, his last question to me was what kind of salary was I looking for. I told him what I wanted and my last follow question was simply about benefits. Fleet car, gas, insurance not included?? They extended an offer almost 10,000 less than what I was receiving. I feel like they wasted an incredible amount of my time. SAVE yourself some time

Interview Questions

• Who do you inspire to be like   Answer Question
    • Do you have kids,wife? We're asking for the purpose of relocation.   1 Answer

27 Feb 2018 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. However, we are certain you did not interview with one of Sixt recruiters. Sixt Corporate has not conducted interviews for Fleet Managers in the New... More

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sixt (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)).

Interview

My Resume is on Indeed, so the Recruiter sent me and email asking if i was interested in this Sales Position.
    I said yes! and she called me, she told me about the job and asked me a few questions then we set up and interview.
    I knew as soon as i walked in the office that i was not being hired. No one there is over 30 years of age, very young culture.
    My interview went well it was on a friday, got my decline letter on Tuesday.
    I wonder why she called me in the first place after seeing my Resume, its clear i don't have alot of Sales experiences.
    I personally think it's age discrimination which of course i can never prove but if i were 21 would be sitting at a desk right now.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.