Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Interview Questions

Interviews at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom

2.7

Summer Associate Interview

Interview

Did the screener and the callback. In the callback process, I interviewed with four different associates and partners in different offices. some talked in mandarin and some in English. Depending on the interviewer, the style was very different

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the current situation in Hong Kong   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Interview

Quick 20 min interview. Nothing too painful. Not a bad experience overall. Asked a few questions and then spent most of time answering the questions you had about the firm

Associate Interview

Interview

Met six partners in the practice group for thirty minutes each. Once an offer was made, met with additional associates in the group for drinks on a casual basis to discuss culture and other open questions.

Interview Questions

• Why the lateral move to another big law firm, and what am I looking for in my career and in the next firm/job that I take?   1 Answer

Legal Practice Assistant Interview

Interview

Very basic behavioral interview via on-campus recruiting with a hiring manager and a current legal assistant. Not difficult; the interview was more geared towards making sure there was a good fit.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.

Interview

At least two rounds of interviews, one with the legal assistant supervisor and manager, one with an HR person. Depending on language skills, may require candidate to take language proficiency test. The questions in the interview were very standard and may require some research on the firm.

C# Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.

Interview

first round phone interview with a lot of technical questions, just basic technical question. The position was a full stack software developer so the interview was a combination of c# questions, sql server questions and bootstrap and css

Interview Questions

• What is MVC in ASP.NET?
      what is the out keyword?
      what is tuple in C#?
      OOP 3 main concepts
      what is the Trigger keyword in SQL server?   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Interview

short interview, explained the function of a legal assistant, conversational, They wanted to learn why I was interested and about the law school process for me up to that point in time in college.

Support Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.

Interview

Basic, understand firm and why Skadden, what are your interests. Recruiter reached out to me to fill the role and it was pretty straightforward after that. I knew my strengths and why I'd be a good fit and made sure to express that during the interview.

Legal Assistant Interview

Interview

Applied through my college. Received an on-campus interview request a couple of weeks later. Interviewed with three employees including a current legal assistant. 30 minute interview with basic fit questions.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through my university job board. I interviewed on campus and then at their NYC location several weeks later. Both interviews were very similar; they asked behavioral questions and stuck to my resume. The process was very straightforward and there was nothing unexpected. They did emphasize that a lot of work is expected in this position and overtime is common.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that would prepare you for this role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.