Skyeng Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Skyeng Interview Questions

Interviews at Skyeng

2.5

ESL Teacher Interview

Interview

Questions about background, teaching experience, nothing hard or strange, typical interviews like tell us about yourself , your education and experience. Also they asked about my hobbies, what I prefer to do in my free time

Interview Questions

• Why you like teaching?
      What time you prefer to work ?   1 Answer
    • What time you prefer to work ? morning hours   1 Answer

Online ESL Teacher Interview

Interview

nice very convenient
    questions
    tell us about your studies
    what do you like about teaching?
    what do you find challenging about teaching?
    your availability
    Do you know any Russian?
    there will be a training before you start the job

English Teacher Interview

Interview

A couple of days later after I submitted an application to the teaching position to this company, they said they're not hiring any teachers at the moment.
    A few weeks later I got a call from them and they invited me to make a demo class. After the class I got an email saying they're not interested in my candidacy yet.

English Online Teacher Interview

Interview

Submitted online interwiew with application also did the online mock lesson as set out in their electronic application process. I did not receive any feedback or even an acknowledgement of application received after their electronic submission successful message.

Interview Questions

• No response received at all   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Skyeng.

Interview

Everything is automated. Before you know the salary even, the conditions, you have to do the online course about the platform etc. This is all well organised, but the human part is missing.

ESL Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyeng in April 2020.

Interview

Highly unprofessional. Low pay, and they just block you afterwards with no feedback at all, if you didn't get it for some reason. They will not tell you if you did anything wrong or what it was. They're not clear about their requirements. I think they tell you they take non natives & non degree holders but I'm not sure.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about education & experience, a couple of grammar questions & a self prepared demo lesson.   Answer Question

Online English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omsk (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skyeng (Omsk (Russia)) in October 2019.

Interview

make a video introduction, send personal information such as all neccessary certificates and graduation diploma
    also you can introduce teaching methods and working experience
    Then you have a discussion about school rules and available hours for you to work

Interview Questions

• What teaching methods are efficient with kids?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skyeng (London, England) in August 2019.

Interview

*The interview was online I just had to add a city for formalities.
    There was a choice on how you want to do the interview . You can make a video (there were actually 5 videos to answer 5 questions, and each of them were about 2 minutes long) or you can choose to talk to an interviewer.
    I chose to do the videos. You can retake them and when you are satisfied press send.

Interview Questions

• Q: where are you from. Educational background. Teaching experience...   2 Answers

Online English Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyeng in June 2019.

Interview

I was told via Skype to prepare a Demo Class. I was supposed to get an email with information about the classes. So I sent the interviewer one, but without the relevant information, I sent her one that was not apart of the choices. I waited for the interviewer to call but I just received missed calls from her and it would not go through, it is not a connection issue on my side. I am able to make Skype calls with crystal clear audio and visual.
    I just told her to cancel. I am sorry that was unprofessional.

Home-based Online English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skyeng (Lagos (Nigeria)) in June 2019.

Interview

It was held online and consisted of a really friendly woman who asked a series of questions and made me give a demo lesson to show my skills which I was able to do, the whole interview process was shift and didnt take more than 20 mins

Interview Questions

• How long have I been tutoring   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.