Softwire Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 18 Apr 2019

3.2

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softwire (London, KY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

the interview process was very smouth and quick, they respond to email within 48 hours max, they dont require any programming experience for graduate software developers positions, logical reasoning is necessary t o passe the interview

Interview Questions

• code a robot to get out of a maze   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softwire (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I didnt enjoy the interview as i didnt have much feedback from the interviewers.They didnt tell me anything when I stuck at a question.I expected to be more helpful.Overall a neutral impression.

Interview Questions

• It was a question involving moving inside a maze.The main idea was that the code must use some predefined commands given and not the standard ones from C (for example).   Answer Question

Software Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Softwire.

Interview

Initial application via a straightforward online application form. Initial brainteaser style phone interview as described by other reviewers. Softwire were very quick to respond at all stages of the application process (a maximum of two days delay probably). Onsite interview process was much longer than I was expecting and consisted of multiple pseudocode problem solving puzzles, an on computer test (reasoning puzzles and essays rather than coding) and an HR style interview.

Interview Questions

• "What are your three greatest weaknesses?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softwire (City of London, England) in September 2011.

Interview

Very fast communication first round telephone interview consisting of case study and personality questions, organised within days of submitting my application. Final round interview organised within days of telephone interview, consisting of IQ/programming tests and several problem solving interviews. I thought I performed well, however they had a slightly higher standard in mind!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Softwire.

Interview

I submitted CV and cover letter online, then no online tests, only phone interview, took about half an hour. there were 3 questions and I can't remember them all. the whole process was quite relaxed. got rejected after phone interview

Interview Questions

• Some maths questions related to sorting algorithms   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Softwire in February 2018.

Interview

Only care about your ability to solve logic problems, 5 minutes on CV and then 25 minutes talking about dropping eggs from a ladder. Learn the algorithm before the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Softwire in May 2017.

Interview

Had initial phone interview last summer, asked complex algorithm questions and riddles. The interviewer seemed distracted and uninterested with anything I had to say.

Wouldn’t recommend asking algorithm interview over the phone.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Softwire.

Interview

3 sections to the interview, all fairly straightforward. Nothing that unusual compared to interviews at similar roles, although it should be noted how prepared and structured it was. The hearing back after applying and interview booking was very fast and professional. Don't me scared as the actual interview is actually quite enjoyable

Interview Questions

• They asked not to share information about the application process but nothing that unusual was asked   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Softwire (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Invited to London office after passing telephone interview. Interview consisted mostly of logic problems and exercises using pseudocode. The members of the team conducting the interview were very friendly and the whole thing only took a little over an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softwire (London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online, and after a (fun) aptitude test they emailed me to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview lasted around 30 minutes. The interviewer was very accommodating and led me to answers when stuck.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.