Sony Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 467 of over 467 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sony

Sony

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sony in Nov 2021

Interview

Manager calls for interview and describes what they need the designer to do, around how many people are in the team and necessary qualifications and paperwork. Proceeds to ask designer what they are currently working on and rate.

Interview Questions
  • What are you currently working on? Day rate?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sony (Arlington, VA) in Nov 2021

Interview

Recruiter found me on linked in and scheduled time with the Senior Director after my resume was reviewed and accepted. The Interview was scheduled pretty quickly. We connected via a meeting software and talked for the full hour.

Interview Questions
  • Managerial questions like how i handled under performing employees.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Sony

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sony (New York, NY) in Nov 2021

Interview

Pretty quick, 3 questions taking 10 minutes. Unlimited attempts. The interview could be started and finished at separate times as well giving you a lot of freedom for when you take it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sony

Application

I interviewed at Sony

Interview

Process took nearly 2 months, first a phone call second one about you and courses you took in the college and third why you think you are a fit candidate for them

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been In a facilitator position if so how would you act ?

Sony

Application

I interviewed at Sony

Interview

I had a call and an interview with an outsouced agency first, Hays I believe. After that at Sony, there was a personal interview with two team lead and an HR representative. They were very nice and cheerful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sony

Application

I interviewed at Sony

Interview

It was not too hard, as I had previous experience of working with some of the employees on my earlier projects so we got along well and all was smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sony (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was easy. If you prepare well. You will select in interview. There are 3 rounds in selection process. First one is exam consists of aptitude logical reasoning and then he interview And then technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lund, Skåne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sony (Lund, Skåne) in Oct 2021

Interview

It took around 3 weeks before I get the invitation to interviews. Since then, 2 round interviews with the manager in report lines. Including one general interview, one case presentation. The interview process last for around 3 weeks until I signed the contract. Due to vacation, did not manage to meet the boss. I felt fully respectful during the process and present communication. Generally, it was a pleasant interview process and I would recommend connections to try this company.

Interview Questions
  • What social media strategy will you use if you take the role? Why do you want to apply for this specific role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sony (Tokyo) in Oct 2021

Interview

Online interview and there are two engineer of the team I applied. They will focus on the research interests you mentioned in your resume and raise some possible questions depending on your research interests.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Introduce yourself 2. Present my master's research and ask question about it 3. Ask question about you Resume 4. Do you have any question?

Sony

Application

I interviewed at Sony

Interview

Very open and welcoming. During first interviewC questions were very much competency-based, focusing on your previous experience. 2nd stage was a presentation based on a product brief, which was presented to hiring manager and directors.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you have worked on a project that did not meet expectations and how you handled that situation?
1 person found this interview helpful