Specsavers Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 183 of over 183 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Specsavers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Specsavers

Interview

Really nice process, I didn’t get the job by they were so lovely and made me feel really comfortable- it was my first ever interview and I was really nervous. My advice would be read up on the company A LOT

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?
    Answer Question

Specsavers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Specsavers

Interview

One on one interview at the shop in office on the top floor Lasted about 30 minutes with interviewer asking questions and giving opportunity to ask any questions about the job at the end

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whiteley, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Specsavers (Whiteley, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

3 Zoom interviews, 1. Initial chat with current lead business analyst 2. More formal interview with current lead analyst and Head of technology delivery including a scenario, and you had to provide details of how you would approach that scenario 3.Further interview with Global delivery director and Head of technology All very nice people, getting to know your skill set and if it would fit with the company, you would need to get involved in a lot of things so sounded interesting, seems a good place to work, expectations were 2 days a week in the office but having completed the drive (post offer) after not driving for 18 months decided it was too far so declined the offer (120 miles round trip for each office day)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Specsavers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Specsavers

Interview

Poor can never have any guess who knows what to expect from the friendly and knowledgeable staff to be able to customise my favourites folder on the item because it looks I have had Smart Launcher 3 for a long time and I think it's great that the virus did come from

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Specsavers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Specsavers

Interview

more like a chat, all this questions given here before, very nice. same day i had phone call with invitation for 2nd interview. im going wednesday :) unfortunately i might reject the offer because of long hours (19.30)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Formby, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Specsavers (Formby, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Really friendly, informative, helpful. Asked questions about current job. Staff seemed lovely and interested in me and my experience. important information given out. Only 30 minutes long, however not much needed to said. would highly recommend this company based on their interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bridgnorth, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Specsavers (Bridgnorth, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

On the phone due to the pandemic! The lady was lovely , told me not to worry and made me feel super comfortable. It was a lovely experience and felt very human.

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to the store? What do you know about specsavers as a brand ?

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Specsavers (Hemel Hempstead, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

I was invited for interview after informal telephone discussion. The interview had a very friendly atmosphere and a discussion about the progression & departments was very informative. It was a great process which made me at ease.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Magherafelt, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Specsavers (Magherafelt, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland) in May 2021

Interview

Came in asked to pick 2 pairs of glasses and waited to be called in. Once in was asked a few standard assistant questions and scenarios Had to pitch the glasses I choose, why I choose them and benefits of the colours etc basically sell the product Lovely friendly interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birkenhead, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Specsavers (Birkenhead, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Two people interviewing- asked my to tell them about myself, how I’ve handled difficult situations and how I resolved them- whether in day to day life or within a job role. They had a list of questions to ask but was a casual interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 183 Interviews