Spicerhaart Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spicerhaart

Spicerhaart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spicerhaart

Interview

Here are the steps to the interview process: 1. Telephone call with a few interview questions 2. Face to face interview with manager and more in depth questions 3. Trial shift 4. Last interview with area manager 5. Find out if successful or not

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer in a previous role?
    Answer Question
  • What do you expect from your manager?
  • What 3 characteristics does a sales person need to have?

Spicerhaart

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spicerhaart

Interview

Phone call, Zoom interview, trial Day, Last interview. Really disappointed in stage 4 interview. Intimidating and never been treated like this in an interview before. I decided to leave the Zoom call early. I could not work for someone who would talk like that and say I am deceitful because I didn't include my degree on my CV ( I did actually as I have looked just now!) In addition, just making me feel so uncomfortable. When they asked how I do phone calls at my current work place, I explained with a landline. I said that I don't believe in using a mobile phone (a personal phone) I would happily use a WORK mobile! they said that the premise of the job relies on this. I was never explained this in the start! Spicerhaart, I am incredibly disappointed. 2 weeks I spent for absolutely nothing. Truly disappointed with this interview and how bad it was.

Interview Questions
  • What 3 qualities do you think a person in this role needs to have?
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spicerhaart (Birmingham, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

One informal telephone interview based around CV and availability, followed by a formal interview discussing skills, online assessment assessing basic numeracy and english skills and final formal interview with the hire manager. All was done remotely due to covid-19 restrictions.

Interview Questions
  • How would your colleagues describe you in 3 words?

Spicerhaart

Application

I interviewed at Spicerhaart

Interview

I interviewed by two people from the Finance team. I felt very confident about the role because I had enough experience and my studies were related. They asked me to do a test before the interview and during the interview they asked me to write an email. Everything went ok. I felt very positive about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spicerhaart (London, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Long but understandably so, questions not what as expected but they did make sure they knew you as a person as it is a face to face and over the telephone based role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spicerhaart (Colchester, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

After an initial first interview I was put forward for a dual job role and invited to a trial shift. Unfortunately, as I was waiting in the reception area I had just found out my grandmother had suddenly passed away. Before I had the chance to speak to someone I was escorted upstairs and sat next to a co-ordinator who ran me through his job role. I was told I would assist him, be assessed and then be shown the admin side of it. I sat with the co-ordinator for 3 hours before I was pulled aside by someone I hadn’t been introduced to saying the manager (who I also hadn’t been introduced to) was concerned about me looking at my phone and that I wasn’t showing enough commitment. I had looked at my phone twice; both times whilst the co-ordinator went to get a hot drink so I wasn’t missing any work. I wanted to use this opportunity to explain my situation (I had messaged my area manager requesting cover so I could be with my family and my father who had just lost his mother) but she stormed off before I had a chance. This really shook me up and effected my confidence. I had my assessment; none of which was relevant to what I had been shown for the last 3 hours and then was promptly escorted from the building. It was humiliating

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spicerhaart (Birmingham, England)

Interview

Initially did the online assessments, followed by an in depth phone interview. Then had an hour long Skype interview where I was invited to the 3rd stage and advised I’d have to deliver a presentation. I duly prepared this and waited to hear when the date for this stage would be. I heard nothing. No response to my email or telephone calls. Very rude and disappointing as I wanted the job and believe I would have been an asset to Spicerhaart.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Spicerhaart (Colchester, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

Phone interview Face to face interview Trial day which included shadowing an employee before having a phone call from a manager putting you in a scenario followed by an hour with administration learning to do admin tasks Final interview

Interview Questions
  • What I could bring to the company
4 people found this interview helpful

Spicerhaart

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spicerhaart in Jun 2016

Interview

Applied by submitting an online application together with cv. Done an initial personality test which took a few mins. After a day was invited to take an online assessment which consists of a comprehension based test and a maths test which was really basic and had a 70% pass mark (I got 100%). Was then invited to an assessment day which started at 9.30am until around 3.30pm in Nottingham. Day began with introductions and moved on to some group discussion where you are given a scenario and discuss (google: lost at sea - insight). This was followed by personal interviews and finally a individual presentation.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spicerhaart (Sheffield, England) in May 2015

Interview

One on one interview with line manager. Standard interview process. Overview of role etc. Second interview with another staff member, I’d imagine for a second opinion. The response was fairly quick however the time between that and the start date was a few weeks.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews