Spitfire Network Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Spitfire Network Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Spitfire Network Services

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spitfire Network Services (London, England).

Interview

Two round interview.

First was standard interview, second round was aptitude test, review of personality test, some more standard interview questions, brief meeting with MD.

Interviewers were friendly. Most questions asked in the first interview were asked again in the second.

Interview Questions

• Explain the last time you helped someone solve a problem   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spitfire Network Services (London, England).

Interview

Firstly there was a preliminary telephone interview. After this was passed there was the first face-to-face interview at the Spitfire office. If this was successful there was the final round interview which was broken into 2 segments; a Thomas International general intelligence test and a final interview. Getting to the final interview was subject to meeting the requirements of the test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think overcoming adversity is important for a sales role?   Answer Question

Partner Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Spitfire Network Services (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruitment agency and then got called in for the first interview after 3-4 days of applying. The first interview was a face-to-face interview in the office. If you passed this you'll move onto do an aptitude test and 5 small 2 minute tests

Partnerships Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vauxhall, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spitfire Network Services (Vauxhall, England) in August 2012.

Interview

Day 1 - approx. 50 candidates turned up at the office for this
    -Set up by Pareto Law, with a scatter gun sort of approach
    -Quick intros and welcome by the directors and managers
    -Team building exercises - who would you throw off a raft, delegation proficiency etc
    -3 minute presentation

Day 2- whittled down to 6 or 7
    -Peronsality and Skills test
    -Final Interview

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      Biggest weakness, strengths etc
      Pretty standard sales questions. Nothing too taxing   1 Answer

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spitfire Network Services (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was nice. It's just that I was asked some personal questions that weren't related to the interview like how many siblings have I got? The receptionist was also very nice too, I was offered a cup of tea as I soon as I settled down for the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.