Splash Damage Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Splash Damage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Splash Damage (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

During the interview process, you have to send a cv and cover letter and your portfolio, once that is done they will review your work, and get back in contact with you!! But my interview was through my uni

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to us
    Answer Question

Splash Damage

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Splash Damage in Jan 2021

Interview

I had one technical discussion followed by a coding challenge. i submitted the solution in time and never heard back from them. When I followed further I was told that the person who had interviewed me had quit the job and if I still wanted a feedback they could get the feedback from someone else. I wanted the, to proceed. However, I never got any response. After a month I got a survey link. The coding challenge was very interesting to solve though.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Splash Damage (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

I was asked to complete an animation test. The instructions were detailed and asked quite a lot of a person for a 16 hours test, in my opinion. More typically you might be asked to create a couple of animation cycles, but this worked out as more of a 200-300 frame sequence.

Interview Questions
  • Complete an animation test bringing 2 new characters to life, carrying out 4 actions. 16 hours to complete.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Splash Damage (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Different stages in the interview, cultural interview, technical, and team interviews, done while I pandemic, through Microsoft teams, sociable and talkative professionals on the other side of the screen, happy and confident about the selection process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Splash Damage (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Quick Microsoft Team meeting, discussing AI and video games in general. It was the first call of the process. Interviewers were very nice and open minded, great impression overall. More of a discussion than an classical interview, there was back and forth with the interviewers on opinions on AI in games, techniques used in video games, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What is a recent game you played that had the best/worst AI and why?
  • What do you think is the difference between AI in research and AI in industry?
  • What AI methods do you know of are used in video game AI development?

Splash Damage

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Splash Damage in Sep 2020

Interview

Basic screening interview at first, followed by a second interview which is a practical test. Once the practical test is completed Then the final stage is a group of interviews, some just generally about you as a person an HR chat as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Splash Damage

Application

I interviewed at Splash Damage

Interview

First interviewed by hr/ recruiter then by 3 engineers. Got various questions. None of the guys were actually graphics programmer themselves unfortunately so i mainly got unrelated questions to graphics. Otherwise they were fairly friendly

Interview Questions
  • How do you design a multithreaded task manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Splash Damage (London, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

My application was not taken further to any stage without feedback or constructive criticism<I had a chat with the character art lead from which I did not get a clearer picture as to how to get the foot in the industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Splash Damage (London, England, England) in Aug 2019

Interview

They sent me a email asking for my availability for a first phone interview with the head of financial department. The interview was great and friendly with a mix of typical questions and technical one's about the job. After two weeks they arranged a second interview in the HQ In Bromley. Easy going people. The interview was 100% technical with a excel case.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Splash Damage (London, England, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

Met with different producers to talk about former experiences. Got asked questions about my former job. The atmosphere was nice and cozy. The location is comfortable. I like the overall process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews