Stagecoach Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stagecoach

Stagecoach

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stagecoach

Interview

Standard interview with competency questions as well as questions relating to why you wanted this position. Further information about the role was then given and forms regarding licences and health were given.

Interview Questions
  • What would you want when you get on a bus?
    Answer Question

Stagecoach

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stagecoach in Feb 2022

Interview

Very casual and smooth, just be yourself is okay. No driving assessment and no MC tests and straight to appoint medical checks. Medical checks would be arranged for a slot about a week later in the same district.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Stagecoach

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stagecoach

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward process. About like any other job I've interviewed for. Some generic questions and answers that you hear from most other interviews. Why do you want to work here? Stuff like that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stagecoach

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stagecoach in Dec 2021

Interview

I haven't met anyone from the company, but I have been told I will. The first stage was like an online game, or puzzle. I have actually done the job before and know I can do it. That's the true test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stagecoach (London, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

I applied to work in a depot in October 2020 I received an email saying I passed the application phase and would be contacted for interview. I have tried emailing the operations manager personally as I already have a PCV licence so they would not have to train me. I am still awaiting response on the 29th Sept 2021.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, England

Application

I interviewed at Stagecoach (Bedford, England)

Interview

Very Quick! Two questions; How long you been driving for? and when do you want to start?. I didn't even fill out application form. I sat down and was took in for a chat.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merthyr Tydfil, Wales

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stagecoach (Merthyr Tydfil, Wales)

Interview

I showed up 15 min in advance,I gave my documents and printed my licence check code and told to wait a few minutes. A black lady showed up,I thought it was time for the written assessment but she made a personality based interview and told me that I didn't pass the interview. Worst interviewer I have seen in a long time.Where is the written assessment they talk about?

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example where you provided excellent customer service?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Ham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stagecoach (West Ham, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

I applied and did an on-line application and was invited for adiscussion about the role which I went along to, I had to do a 20 minute quiz before the online test I didn't get to do because the computer didn't work, they asked me if I would agree to be breathylised and swabbed for drugs which I passed however at no point in the months that have passed since I applied to now did they ask me if I was happy to test me! Tells me they don't trust their staff!

Interview Questions
  • How many times did I take to pass my car test

Anonymous Employee in Kingston upon Hull, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stagecoach (Kingston upon Hull, England)

Interview

It was an easy process. Questions difficulty was moderate and anyone with good knowledge should be able to understand and answer. The questions include technical, personality and practical exposure. The interview team is friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stagecoach (London, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

I was "interviewed" by this lady who didn't know the difference between personality interview questions and an assessment.If these are the people they send to do interviews I see why they are struggling to find staff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews

Stagecoach Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Stagecoach as 36.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.37 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Operations Management - Graduate Program and Bus Driver rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Analytics Manager and Trainee Bus Driver roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Stagecoach takes an average of 33 days when considering 33 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Coach Driver had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Bus Driver roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 65 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Stagecoach according to 33 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 29.69%