Sundance Vacations Interview Questions

Updated 29 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sundance Vacations

Sundance Vacations

Application

I interviewed at Sundance Vacations

Interview

I was asked questions about my prior sales experience and other things that relate to the position. I also sat through a presentation to tell me more about the company. I was also asked questions about myself.

Interview Questions
  • How does your previous job help you for this one?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tamaqua, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sundance Vacations (Tamaqua, PA) in Jan 2020

Interview

Paper application, face to face interview, job experiences, work ethic, took about 15 minutes very friendly, asked about prior work attendance. Job shadowing, phone interview afterwards, then 3 days paid training

Interview Questions
  • How many times have you been late to work and how many days have you missed

Anonymous Employee in Shamokin, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sundance Vacations (Shamokin, PA)

Interview

Fill out an application, get one on one interview with the manager. Get a drug test, at a later date and go to the main office for training in Wilkes Barre and Hazleton . This process total will usually take about 2 weeks, not everything is done in one day.

Interview Questions
  • What hours would you like? Why do you think you would be a good candidate for this job?

Anonymous Employee in Tamaqua, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sundance Vacations (Tamaqua, PA) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview Process was very fun, and easy. Met awesome people during the interview process. Also did a sit by which was very useful. Sundance goes above and beyond for their employees. The interview proves just how fun this company is to work for, right in the beginning.

Interview Questions
  • Do i have a problem making a LOT of money?

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sundance Vacations (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in Sep 2017

Interview

Saliva drug test, friendly staff, didn't take too long, it seems like they hire often, and it was only one round, if you know someone in the company that is super helpful

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable with going out of town every week?

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sundance Vacations (Pittsburgh, PA) in Mar 2017

Interview

Interview on phone about job and position. Then come in for an interview in office where they further explain the position in detail and what it entails. Then a job offer is given with salary and then you choose to either accept or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sundance Vacations (King of Prussia, PA) in Feb 2017

Interview

The managers sit down with you and just have a normal conversation. Talk about what jobs you have had in the past and what your hobbies are. It's very important to make great eye contact and smile.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sundance Vacations

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sundance Vacations in Feb 2017

Interview

Met with the office director and assitant director. Took tour of work place getting to know my potential co workers to see if sundance was a fit profesdionally for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shamokin, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sundance Vacations (Shamokin, PA) in Jan 2017

Interview

The manager Becky was very nice, she made me feel welcome and at ease,She described the job in great detail so I knew exactly what I was walking into upon being hired.

Interview Questions
  • How so I react to bringing rejected while on the phone

Anonymous Employee in Tamaqua, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sundance Vacations (Tamaqua, PA) in Jun 2015

Interview

very simple interview process, you come in and sit by someone to see how the job works, then you will get an appointment to have your interview and mouth swab, you get hired literally within a couple of days. It is an easy process! You get to see all of the teamwork that happens in the office and how kind all of the employees are!

Interview Questions
  • did I ever have experience with customer service before? Did I like my previous jobs? Would I be okay with being rejected? It happens a lot when calling people over the phone, many will not believe us at first.
1 person found this interview helpful