Sunmaxx Solar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sunmaxx Solar Interview Questions

Interviews at Sunmaxx Solar

2.1

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunmaxx Solar.

Interview

Didn't ask too many technical questions. They want you to put school first so they asked more about your classes and what you've learned thus far. The person who interviewed me had just recently graduated from the same college I was going to.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sunmaxx Solar.

Interview

Interview was normal. Questions about background, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As intern, you choose the hours, expected to work 15 or more hours a week.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sunmaxx Solar (San Diego, CA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with the branch manager first and then the company manager. Went into the branch location and began interview with the branch manager. She asked the very generic interview questions, but did throw in a few unexpected fun questions. Then brought in the CEO who asked questions primarily based around my goals for the internship.

Interview Questions

• One interesting question was, if you could be a utensil, what would you be?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sunmaxx Solar.

Interview

They pulled me in right away. It was fine. The questions made sense and the people were really nice. It was an easy interview. It was simple to get into the company.

Interview Questions

I had better offers elswhere

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sunmaxx Solar.

Interview

Quick interview. More of a feel out. I had no time to prepare and still aced it. Interviewer is not as smart as he thinks he is as I fluffed every answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conklin, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sunmaxx Solar (Conklin, NY (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was very direct and honest. It felt easy to talk to the interviewee. The employees were welcoming - they obviously liked being there. The first impression of the overall company was positive. The interview itself was relaxed and felt like a conversation rather than an interregation.

Interview Questions

• Can you work overtime? (I have kids and cannot. I still got the job)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Though I did not negotiate, I could have if I had so desired. I was happy with their offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conklin, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Sunmaxx Solar (Conklin, NY (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

They have no system of hiring. You can just walk in and ask if they are hiring. And the CEO would just act like it is a good company, and they would talk to you about your education, experience, but these aren't really important, as long as you are okay.

Document Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newyork, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunmaxx Solar (Newyork, Scotland) in October 2015.

Interview

It was good experience . Interview was on call on skype .some questions were asked to check how can I handle the customers.They leniently asked the questions.And listen to us very nicely .

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in this job?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.