Supreme Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Supreme Group

2.5

Aircraft Fueler Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Supreme Group (London, England) in September 2014.

Interview

the interview was very good and the interviewer understood everything on the interview questions. He had a very good rich background on the fuels field ranging from product knwledge

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Supreme Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2011.

Interview

simple, as long as you breath and can walk, they will employ you

Negotiation

no negotiation, either you take the offer, or reject and have no job

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kisumu (Kenya)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Supreme Group (Kisumu (Kenya)) in March 2016.

Interview

I saw an advertisement in the local daily, I applied, I was shortlisted for and interview. The interview was tough and I made it. the whole process took almost 1 month.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my salary expectation.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Supreme Group.

Interview

One need to be linked to internet and/or local media newspapers as most vacancies are posted by agents chosen by employer/s. Depending on the post you might be telephone interviewed. You go for full medical test. You can apply for a specific post get an offer but when you get there you do not get the post applied for. Sometimes the right post emerge when you are already in the system and there is opportunity to shift to desired positions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no room to negotiate, salaries are dictated. Once in the system it depends with heads of departments, how they rate your performance and their ability to represent the department.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darwin (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Supreme Group (Darwin (Australia)) in September 2011.

Interview

The hiring process they used was ridiculously simple and that's why they have the problems they have with management. Interviewed by two different people by phone asking the same questions that had no relevance to the position. The HR person that interviewed me had no real idea of the position she was hiring me for. Many people were hired in the same manner and sadly some of these were terminated at later dates not because they did anything wrong they were just hired for the wrong position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple

General Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Supreme Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2013.

Interview

The hiring started by first one dropping a resume or application letter at Supreme offices in Dubai. The short listed candidates were then called for a one on one interview, and the successful candidates went through background check for any criminal indecency. They were later taken for medical screening by the Supreme Team after being offered a letter of employment with terms and conditions. After successfully completing the medical screening which was paid by Supreme Group they were later deployed to their given working spheres with notification on who to report to. On arrival to working site they were received by another Supreme team in charge of site processing documents and other utilities like accommodation for Supreme staffs. The staff are then taken for inductions and later dispatched to various working stations.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience or any related knowledge of the job I was about to be employed for.   1 Answer

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kandahar (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Supreme Group (Kandahar (Afghanistan)) in February 2009.

Interview

I send my Resume and I received phone Interview 3 times after that they offer me good salary and benefits the they let me to signed a contract and the last one is Medical ( Fit for Duty)

Interview Questions

• Working in Supreme is very challenging rule because I worked in different locations and Managers including employee's.   Answer Question

Purchase Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Supreme Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2013.

Interview

the interview went for about half an hour, with technical manager, Head of procurement and category manager.
    The questions were divided into pure checking technical expertise, commercial knowledge and leadership skills.
    the interviewers were very friendly made it very easy and comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the package only after I got the offer.

Quality Control Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Supreme Group (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

Quick, fast, simple

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me more than I asked for

Stock Control Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Supreme Group (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in November 2011.

Interview

I had x3 interviews, two were telephonic interviews with two different HR recruiting personnel and the last interview was with the General Manager of the site / compound where I was based. All three interviews were very professional and went exceptionally well.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question: "are you obese and what is your weight"?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, but it wasn't necessary as the offer was very good.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.