Swatch Group Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 101 of over 101 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swatch Group

Swatch Group

Application

I interviewed at Swatch Group

Interview

It was boring they knew nothing and they did not ask good questions ever. stay away do not go do not pass go. do not get a paycheck go away leave work somewhere else. please do not interview here you will hate it. and the interviewer. please let me leave. unlock the door. please whatever did i do to you? 30 words minimum already pleaser register my complaint

Interview Questions
  • What is your dog's gender?
    1 Answer
  • what is your cats gender?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

4 weeks to get the 1st interview. Interview with a HR personnel and managers. The interview did not have a structure. It was very confusing and messy. This was the first interview that I went to with HR and hiring managers asking questions together.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biel, Bern, Bern

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Biel, Bern, Bern)

Interview

Très déçu du processus en général. La personne des RH était très peu aimable et réactive. Je n'ai d'ailleurs jamais reçu de réponse suite à mon entretien (et plusieurs reprises de contact de ma part)

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Swatch Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swatch Group

Interview

La durata del processo di selezione è stata di circa tre settimane. Candidatura, Contatto telefonico, due videocall con human resources e con responsabile e un colloquio in presenza in sede.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Swatch Group (Weehawken, NJ)

Interview

the interview process was a good experience, very organized and yes I did get the job. Very knowledgeable and professional personnel; I was greeted immediately at the door and taken to meet the manager and director I would eventually work with on a daily basis.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swatch Group

Application

I interviewed at Swatch Group

Interview

Called around 30 days after applying. Typical sit-down interview with the manager. Need to be able to sell yourself well. Was around fourty-five minutes total. I received a call the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Miami, FL)

Interview

Went to their location in Miami, did interview with 3 different managers and with the person that was currently in the role. It was about an 1 hour interview with all managers, all where very nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swatch Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swatch Group

Interview

Multiple steps with recruiter, very tedious, and long especially working at a store located in an airport. The interview process took weeks and multiple times of the candidate going in to the location to provide necessary documents, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, Vienna

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Vienna, Vienna) in Jan 2021

Interview

Zu Beginn Smalltalk (wie war Weg zu uns) Anschließend Erzählen Sie was über sich (hier wurde folgendes abgedeckt: warum möchte ich mich verändern, was ist mir in Zusammenarbeit mit anderen wichtig)

Interview Questions
  • Es war eher ein lockeres Gespräch in angenehmer Atmosphäre ohne gezielte Fragen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Miami, FL) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was really inviting! They catered to my schedule with setting up. The questions were pretty spot on with most interviews. I got a lot of insight while interviewing of their values.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and why you chose Swatch.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Interviews