Swissport Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 356 of over 356 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

Very easy , simple and go in being yourself , dress to impress and make sure your early to your group interview . Show interest in the company and overall just be yourself

Interview Questions
  • Describing more about yourself , where you see yourself in 5 years , just your average interview questions you get asked .
    Answer Question

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

it is a simple process and typical interview questions like 1. Tell Me About Yourself. 2. How Did You Hear About This Position? 3. Why Do You Want to Work at This Company? 4. Why Do You Want This Job? 5. Why Should We Hire You? 6. What Can You Bring to the Company? 7. What Are Your Greatest Strengths? 8. What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses? 9. What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement? 10. Tell Me About a Challenge or Conflict You’ve Faced at Work, and How You Dealt With It. 11. Tell Me About a Time You Demonstrated Leadership Skills. 12. What’s a Time You Disagreed With a Decision That Was Made at Work? 13. Tell Me About a Time You Made a Mistake. 14. Tell Me About a Time You Failed. 15. Why Are You Leaving Your Current Job? and I got hired on the spot and signed the contract and was assigned a training date.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell Me About Yourself. 2. How Did You Hear About This Position? 3. Why Do You Want to Work at This Company? 4. Why Do You Want This Job? 5. Why Should We Hire You? 6. What Can You Bring to the Company? 7. What Are Your Greatest Strengths? 8. What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses? 9. What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement? 10. Tell Me About a Challenge or Conflict You’ve Faced at Work, and How You Dealt With It. 11. Tell Me About a Time You Demonstrated Leadership Skills. 12. What’s a Time You Disagreed With a Decision That Was Made at Work? 13. Tell Me About a Time You Made a Mistake. 14. Tell Me About a Time You Failed. 15. Why Are You Leaving Your Current Job?

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

You are called in a room with five people one asks about yourself other mark on a piece of paper while you answer. They ask about your weaknesses and strength an d your past experiences

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

Collective interview with assessment and language test. The interview took place in a conference room. Great experience overall with professionals willing to help the candidates. I highly recommend this employer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

First it is a Phone interview first then if pass that stage you will get a face to face interview with a simple and maths test and then will receive phone call or email on if you have job offer or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swissport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

video interview, there is around 6 question for video questions, related to teamwork, workplace expectation, working experience and so on. the most impressive question is a question related to the teamwork and working experience together, that is quite interesting

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Swissport (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

It took about 2 months for an initial interview, but only 2 days for a rejection letter. It was an on-site interview in their downtown Raleigh office in which I had to pay for my own parking (although it wasn't that much). This role was expected to be on-site everyday while the management team would be working remotely. In this climate of a global pandemic and variants still emerging that was one red flag I noticed. There was no diversity in tenure as everyone there had been with the company over 5 years. The role was not clearly defined, they have 24/7 global operations, and it was mentioned that I would need to have thick skin in this role. I politely finished the interview, but was thankful for the rejection because in this tight labor market most people including myself are looking to work remotely. Roles that are not clearly defined means you will be doing 4 roles for the pay of 1. 24/7 operations means the work life balance will more than likely be non-existent. Needing to have a thick skin means that there will be implied permission for other colleagues to be verbally abusive (or rude). No tenure diversity means they will spend more time looking in the rearview mirror than the forward windshield, which is probably why this role is expected to be on-site everyday in a horrendous place for parking. There is a reason the ratings for this company are what they are.

Interview Questions
  • What made you apply for the position? Other than that they really didn't have many...

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swissport (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

Easiest interview I've EVER had. Asked to tell a lil about myself while she looked for my resume wich she couldn't find in the system, I continued to tell her a brief summary of my 5 yrs of customer service. No further questions. Job offered on the spot. Deffinatly over prepared myself for this interview. I've been wanting to get my foot in the door in aviation for awhile! If you feel the same with no prior airline experience, they will give you a shot.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Swissport (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

Interview was pretty smooth, we had to fill out about 32 forms, present 2 forms of ID, resume and social security card. We are then called into a conference room as a group to sit and wait to be interviewed 1 by 1.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swissport (Sydney) in Aug 2021

Interview

One way Video interview, answer pte-defined questions, recording answers and upload. Lots of questions and prepare time is not enough X x x x x x X x x x x xx c

Interview Questions
  • Teamwork, safe workplace, grooming, why customer service, why Swissport and previous experience
Viewing 1 - 10 of 356 Interviews