Swissport Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 338 of over 338 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swissport

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

De mémoire, il y avait eu un test de connaissances générales puis un entretien classique, en testant assez rapidement les compétences demandées. Le processus était bien rôdé et assez classique.

Interview Questions
  • Raconter ses vacances en anglais.
    Answer Question

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

The whole process was pretty straight forward. They called me in to attend a hiring event and plenty of us were hired on the spot. Just wish the badging process was smoother.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you believe safety is critical to this position

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

Quick and comforting. Super easy and well organized. Not high pressure. People were easy to talk to. Quick turnaround response time for offer letter. Everyone was super friendly and kind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swissport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

L'entretien d'embauche s'est déroulé en plusieurs étapes : 1. Entretien téléphonique pendant lequel l'anglais ainsi qu'une deuxième langue est testée 2. Journée de sélection avec exercice en groupe en anglais, un test de culture générale et un test de logique. 3. Entretien individuel avec le RH et un responsable.

Interview Questions
  • Les questions portaient principalement sur des mises en situations

Swissport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

fijn gesprek gehad met de recruiter (hr manager en afdelingshoofd), vervolgens een Excel test moeten afleggen met daarna een gesprek met de CFO. Ik viel helaas op de 2e plaats, maar de gevoerde gesprekken waren fijn.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swissport (Adelaide) in Mar 2021

Interview

Filled a online form and then you will be directed to do 3 online tests. First 2 are time limited and last one is personality test. After that you will be invited to do a online interview where you have to answer in recording

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

The interview process included several rounds of interviews with the direct manager and then with both the direct manager and next level manager. The process moved rather quickly - around two weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

Very laid back, general customer service questions, competency based questions about facing difficult customers, making decisions, good customer service. quite the same as retail customer service etc. Also questions about what you know about the company so do your research!

Interview Questions
  • give a time where you gave great customer service

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swissport (Seattle, WA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Apply online add your resume make sure that your job that you are applying has a relevant on your recent job And you will get a call and asking you for availability and some few questions and they will asked you for another interview

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

The interview was good. Overall it was fun and they asked questions about your previous job experience and just try to be calm and everything will be alright. They asked me if I am a student or not and they are looking for people who can work on weekends specially.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself? What do you know about Swissport? Can you work on weekends?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 338 Interviews